Oscraps

April Challenge #4 - Poems & Lyrics

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
1711954002413.png
All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you! :)

Hi everyone, hope everyone is traveling well in your part of the world. :)

For this month I have selected four short poems about Spring for us to use for the challenge.

The requirement for the challenge is that you:
  • use at least one sentence/line of one of the poems on your layout (can be more than one if you wish) - it can be used as wordart, as the main title or as part of your journaling.
  • you can interpret the sentence/line any way you like so your layout doesn't have to be a Spring themed layout if you would rather scrap about something else (For instance, you could just use the title of the second poem, The Peace of Wild Things, and just scrap a layout about nature in general if you like)

These are the four short poems that I have found on Pinterest. When you use a sentence/line please be sure to credit the poem title and author in your credits when you are posting your layout in the gallery.

WORKING-FILES-OF-POEMS-FROM-PINTEREST-WEB.jpg

My layout: I used Vicki's latest kit Fleur Collection for this page, just love all the gorgeous flowers in this one! I also used the title of the second poem above, The Peace of Wild Things by Wendell Berry

RULES:
- Please refer to the challenge requirements posted under the blue heading at the top of this post.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 4 gallery by midnight PST April 30th, 2024 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Looking forward to seeing what you creative ladies come up with!! :heartpumpred: :yesss:

Last edited:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Wow ladies!!! I have really enjoyed looking at all of these wonderful layouts in the gallery, mother nature is so very calming (and inspiring) to the spirit and soul! ♥