Oscraps

#4 When Despair for the World Grows in Me
isDK

#4 When Despair for the World Grows in Me

On two very windy days, we saw very few birds. Then on Tuesday it was calm weather again, and there were at least a thousand red-winged blackbirds on the reeds. They flew off when we stopped too close, and we were back to finding just one here and there singing for a mate.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Uncanny (paper)
Emeto Designs: Autumn Vibes
AI image is mine
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/april-challenge-4-poems-lyrics.39577/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. emeto designs
Great AI image. Love all the papers and texture bits and the dimensional house shaped frame.

gorgeous page, the textures give so much depth and the bird is framed so beautifully, under the AI image there is wonderful layering

I read you. The natural world is very healing. Love how you emphasised this with the clouds.

This is beautiful, DK...and I totally agree, I often have to step outside into my yard to calm and center myself... Wonderful photo of the sweet bird and awesome AI image! Congratulations! Your layout will be featured in tonight's Thursday Oscraps newsletter :beatingheart:

What a powerful and amazing interpretation of that poem! Beautifully crafted page and love that photo of the bird teamed with the AI image as well, brilliant layout!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename