Oscraps

Anyone live in the UK/Australia

Welshmummy

and want to send me the Boots Smooth Skin Intense Pulsed Light hair reduction system. (Ipulse in Australia on TVSN) Seriously I want this and want to know how heavy it is and if you can send it to me LOL. I want to know how much to mail it to me in California. I will pay you for it of course and shipping!! Please, Please Please LOL. If it's on the shopping Channel for the easy payments or flex payments that would be awesome as well. Then I can give you the money in payments for it. I know it's sold out on TVSN :( But if you can get your hands on one can you let me know. OMGosh I want this so bad lol.

petey111

Well that's just asking for trouble when you title a thread.."Anyone live in the UK/Australia". We've got some rowdy Aussies in here!!!

Welshmummy

LOL I know. I want this laser hair removal thing so badly but I am doing some checking and I can't get it mailed to the states :O( I am so sad. Customs won't let it come in. I went to the post office today and that is what he said :O( sniff sniff

hondachicc

Buhahahahaha...we sure do!!!!!!!!!!

Look out...Helen will be chiming in really soon on that note!!!!!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Yep, Helen throws in a couple of words then steps back and watches everything unfold. We know your game. We're onto you. :)

hondachicc

She is not crying....she is snickering....cause she is off to the beach in the sun and gorgeous weather!!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
She is not crying....she is snickering....cause she is off to the beach in the sun and gorgeous weather!!!!
ROTF_ at first I thought "oh no! I hope that Helen knows I am joking"
Not I don't feel so bad- Helen, at the beach..... :)

Helen you know I love ya!!

petey111

What I think is really funny is the fact that I just threw that comment out there and y'all ran with it!!!! ha ha ha! I think I would be the pot stirer here!!

Welshmummy

Yeah I figured that would happen. You girls are really naughty.But I am so sad I can't get my laser hair removal. Not like I am big foot or anything but I would have loved to have it. Now I am going to move back to the UK.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oh Ashalee that sucks!!! but don't move to the UK come down with us!!! :) and thanks for your sweet comments about Vinnie's place, I moonlight a little bit :)

and did SOMEONE call ME rowdy???? hmmmmmmm, I think a certain Victorian person is stirring again!! and don't feel bad Chris, us Aussies have a tough hide!!! :) I wondered where H was but as someone said, no doubt she is off at the beach with dangling her tanned tooties in the surf!!! :)