Oscraps

Anyone ever went to an NFL game?

Andrea C.

I enjoy football and can watch it with the guys but I have never been to a real live game. My boyfriend, who is a HUGE Panthers fan, deserves a great Christmas gift! I decided tonight that I was going to buy two tickets to the Panthers vs Saints game in two weeks along with a tailgate package. I'm excited to go with him but sadly all this girl could afford on that game were nosebleed tickets, LOL. They were crazy expensive just because we do have a fairly decent Saints fan following around here even though it's NC. If you've been to a game, are those seats going to be just absolutely horrible? He's been to a couple games before and he's always talked about how he wanted to go back and how much he enjoys all the tailgating and stuff before hand. I wanted to throw up hitting submit on that order, haha, but I did because like I said he really does deserve it. He's been nothing short of wonderful to me and my son for the last three years! If we could have made next week's game it would have been half the price of the Saints game, naturally! But we can't do it because of the time. Anyone know?

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
I've been to several Texans games and we had nosebleed seats. They are still AMAZING!!!! If your boyfriend is a football freak (like me and my family) he will LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! and if you enjoy football, you will LOVE LOVE LOVE it, too!!! Can you tell I'm a BIG fan??? Even with the Texans debacle season, we are still HUGE fans!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Football arenas are built so that all seats can see the field pretty well. The further away you are the more you can see...I think. Plus with the big screens and stuff you don't miss much. Most of the game fun is the atmosphere and excitement. He'll love it and if he doesn't kick him in the knee.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
hee hee clara!
I have never been to a live football stadium game but I have been to baseball/hockey games when I was younger. i think all sports are better live, just for the atmosphere.
I think that is an awesome gift idea!

nancyr

I am a season ticket holder to the NJ Devils and I love the live game experience. I have nosebleed seats and they are awesome. I have been to NLF and to Yankee and Mets games. There is just something about being at a game with fans who are all cheering the same as you. He will love it. It should be a great game too based on the way to two played yesterday!

Andrea C.

Yeah he was not happy with yesterday's game at all ;) I figured the seats would be okay but wanted to ask because like I said I've never been to a live game. I've been to a MLB game in Atlanta and that was fun and seen several pro hockey games. I think we'll enjoy ourselves and he has no clue. All he has asked for are golf balls and a golf ball retriever which he is getting under the tree. This big gift has to come early so I think I'll give it to him this Friday so he has time to at least prepare. Thanks for your input ladies :)