Oscraps

Anyone doing the 100 Day Challenge?

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
Hi there,

One of my good clients offers me an access to the 100 Day Challenge from Gary Ryan Blair.
This sounds like a very interesting challenge. I've already set up my list of goals and have started with Day 1 yesterday. Besides the challenge itself, it is also a great opportunity for me to improve my English since all the videos are in English! Luckily, most of the videos come with text, which helps a lot ;)

My client and I are kind of teaming on this one. That means that we will send each other our daily goals to keep motivation and boldness at their highest levels! Since she's living in Canada, she's sending me her daily list when she wakes up, which means I receive it at the beginning of the afternoon in France. And that's a good thing, because that reminds me to check which items I have already achieve on my own list! Very efficient to try to tick all the duties of the day!

I'd like to know if any of you has already done a challenge of this kind and if you were satisfied with the results? Did you manage to stick to the everyday challenges and complete your goals. I'd really like to hear about your experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I haven't heard of this, but it is great that you and your client are doing this together-- teamwork!! Good luck!