Oscraps

Another hello from the Netherlands

rln69

Hello, I am Renate and I live in Rotterdam the Netherlands with my husband.

I have a lot of hobbies, but at the moment I love to digiscrap and I am afraid it will be for a long time. Right now my favorite designers are Danielle Young, Fei-fei's Stuff, Merkeley Designs, Mystique Designs, NatashaNaSt, Paislee Press, Sue Cummings, TaylorMade Designs and Vicki Stegall. Luckily I can find their stuff at Oscraps.

My English gives me some problems to try and understand the challenges. I hope I can try one in the near future.

A big hug from me :cool:

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps! You'll love it here!
Hoop dat het gaat lukken met de challenges, en als je hulp nodig hebt of vragen hebt, laat het maar weten!

helenh

Plenty of Dutch girls here to help you out with the challenges Renate....you simply must come and play ;)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello Renate, welcome to the O!! as Helen said there are plenty of people to help you, please come and join us, you are very very welcome!! :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi and welcome! You are definitley in the right place with those designers. We all love the O!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Welcome from western Canada!
The designers here are the best - and the members too!

The best hOme on the web

big hug back!

danenan

He Renate, welkom!
Als je hulp nodig hebt, we zijn hier met een aantal NL scrappers, dus je "roept" maar!

petey111

Welcome, welcome, welcome! We always try to make sure everyone can play along with our challenges! But there is always lots of help around if you need anything!