Oscraps

Anna's Big 40 Challenge

nancyr

Congrats Anna - thanks for the freebie
Here is my page
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...g-40-challenge-2017apr8-patrik-elias&cat=1351

2017Apr8-Patrik-Elias-web.jpg

bcazzell

Congratulations Anna on this very big milestone! Thank you for the free ArtPlay palette, and challenge.

Joining the 40000 Challenge fun with a layout of our 40th anniversary Renewal of Vows ceremony onboard a cruise.

BIG_40_Anniversary.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

musicmom3

Am blown away by the richness of the images in this thread. What a stellar community we are! I used the freebie and the Whizzo APP to document something I've been wanting to portray for quite some time--my daughter's favorite stuffed cow.

Eva_s_Cow_web.jpg

zlemon

Christy
Ding, ding, ding—we have a winner! Since lynnpremo's post was #40, she wins a $4 giftkard to Anna's store. Congratulations.

Thanks so much to everyone for celebrating Anna's BIG 40!! This is such a wonderful, creative community!

lynnpremo, I will be sending you a PM with the code.

Corinnz

The LO started out as about my 40 something birthday, spent at a local skifield whilst the kids raced, but ended up being about the distance from home!

40milesHome.jpg

nightshadow

Elaina/aka Nightshadow
Used:
AnnaAspnes Artsy Layered Template No 39
AnnaAspnes FotoInspired Frames No 3
AnnaAspnes MultiMedia Hearts No 2

JoanK

Here's my take on the challenge - from our family reunion in 2004. This is bittersweet because four of the cousins and one of the aunts have since passed, but it is a cherished memory nonetheless.

zlemon

Christy
Ding, ding, ding—we have another winner! Since dvhoward's post had 2 40's, she wins a $4 giftkard to Anna's store. Congratulations.

Thanks so much to everyone for celebrating Anna's BIG 40!! This is such a wonderful, creative community!

dvhoward, I will be sending you a PM with the code.

femke272

There is no good celebration without some cake, candles and firework, is there?
So here are mine. Smile

Congrats for this great milestone, and a Big Thanks to you Anna and your team for your wonderful inspirational work!!

Big40-web.jpg

kandib

Kandi
Here's my layout. Used Free Art 40000, Mulmedia Suns No 1, Artsy FlutterBy Templates No 2 (Anna Aspnes Designs). Also used several brushes from Anna Aspnes Designs Artsy Flowers Class to create the flower

zlemon

Christy
A BIG thank you to all the talented artists who celebrated Anna's "legendary milestone" of 40,000 Amazing Artsy pages! Loved seeing all your incredible and inspirational art!

Now for the BIG 40 Challenge winners:

TrishD
myssp
DigiGrace
bellbird
nancyr

(I will be sending the winners a PM with the code.)

Thanks, again, for helping us to celebrate this Artsy Achievement.

Anna and the aA Team :)