Oscraps

Anna's Big 40 Challenge

donnagoar

Ann’s Big ‘40’ Challenge

BIG40_web.jpg

Let’s celebrate! The Anna gallery is celebrating a Major Milestone of 40,000 Amazing Artsy pages! That’s is absolutely incredible and Anna and the A Team want you to join us to celebrate this Artsy Achievement.

Anna has created a very special new ArtPlay Palette Whizzo to celebrate the occasion and coming to the store later today.
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Whizzo.html

Here’s your gift for the Big ‘40’ Challenge- You can download ‘4’ Free add-ons that coordinate with the new ArtPlay Whizzo.

http://www.oscraps.com/shop/40-000-Challenge-FreeART.html

tBCK-Q106qomIzG-AfCGX7e1H5PmnNmvtvKAlOdAY8Ypl8ctek5alazUZS0r6hGdDKrYpDN1PgkhlUjOTWHwsMO7zeuXZtweGcleT3L1AzWxUcDAMG1E2l_9OBjoYnWvDhKGGCQdkD5Wl1046eLSQhIq8OGH-PnptMWwKtaFTKJoyjnZImlyR8Q5zgnLJPHPuOU7aHpLlCEDiZ3zOMulMW9QA8UWPM4AQo92zd55M6PEod21fnCgmNNTBzUNZr68NjBaaLATbtblwKyx5a4KKc1lNpnZ4PQn1MHTOPiQNsAFB-owNQ7gnxgCx2ozKH_f1Dh7JXnImZxJp4Sp3pjFFsN5Nw5QV7XZoTPKz2sEl1ErmSSp0EwNcRJNYDBYqCRVO4uBwVA1EXHUUd1lGz311ABQTDH4fu6wQCh3A--QnUHCmlMBdoCEU6wuloV0f0CGKRy8f4Pe6TXpz9rIZSoMg2bhva3o31F_7jJ_BHlleqenVgLERCHvGW-iU6Y0_A2wfoRnJJOC8H131vep0eF6CrQvuyWBWeAnqp99m4h4ncGFvXLPAOFrfLLQ5dR7PdffcafHVLWYt-LhBrjUitq7F5DGj2hKIyjrc6MR118S3DO6xOSLObuo=s600-no

The Big ‘40’ Challenge is easy! Incorporate ALL 4 of the free add-ons into your Art design and upload your Big ‘40’ challenge ART to the Anna gallery and celebrate 40,000 Anna Artsy pages!

The Big ‘40’ Challenge will run Aug. 28 - Sept. 8. 2017…………….that’s 2 full weeks of celebration and plenty of time to join in the fun………….maybe even more than once!!

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=1351
by Friday, Sept. 8, 2017 (5pm EST), with ‘Big 40’ in the title and be sure post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work, as well as, include your name for prizes!!

Prizes! Prizes! Prizes!
Anna is offering multiple $4 GiftKardz to aA Designs for all Big ‘40’ challenge participants! There will be 7 winners! Three lucky winners selected randomly throughout the two week challenge and 4 winners selected on Sept 8.

Anna wanted to be sure there were plenty of gifts to Celebrate 40,000!! All ‘Big 40’ participants will receive a Free link to download ArtPlay Saffron Villa as an extra Thank You for being part of the Anna Gallery 40,000 Celebration! (Free Links will be sent in a PM to you.)

Thank you for celebrating with us!
Anna and the Team

Last edited by a moderator:

timounette

CHEERY O
wow 40000 artsy pages ! That's amazing. Congrats
Gorgeous colors for this new artplay palette.
I'll play for sure

myssp

Wow, How fun - congrats Anna - super milestone. Thanks for the freebies and I can't wait to play ;)

clindoeil

Marie-Claire
Congrats ! and thank you for the freebe : i will play for sure !

ouisiekelly

Sorry. I got it.

Help! I can't download the freebies! I want to play and celebrate this amazing milestone!
Luisa

Marleen

Marleen
40.000 is incredible!! Congratulations Anna and the aA-Team, time for a party!! :champagne

Thanks for the freebie!!

nightshadow

Elaina/aka Nightshadow
40,000 Art pages. What a phenomenal amount. Congratulations Anna and thank you for this wonderful new challenge.

ouisiekelly

Oh to be 40 again!!!!! Looks like a lot of people had the same ideal :) Can't believe that's me.
Thank you Anna for the gift and congratulations on an amazing milestone! You and your work are just awesome.

Oh-to-be-40-again_-600.jpg

Oh to be 40 again!

dwsewbiz

My initial thoughts on legendary...I am not sure this is finished but I am heading out of town so here's my best quick effort ;-)