Oscraps

Anna's ArtsyBlast From The Past

marnie333

'Together' by Linda...simply magical! I appreciate Linda's superb photographic skills...her grandchildren will cherish these pages for decades to come.
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=265801&title=together&cat=1351

2012-06-23_TogetherFinal.jpg

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
So many favorites over the years and so many inspirational artists in the Anna Gallery.

I have this one from 2014 by Eszter

musicmom3

Marnie! Am enjoying walking with you as you Past-Blast! Fun to see the Blue Lips piece again...kids! Who knows what this Halloween will bring! Thanks!

musicmom3

All those circle shapes and this just seems perfect for the Labor Day weekend here in the States...a fave by Wombat from September 2011.

8x8_GRACE_-_REMEMBER_SUMMER_AFTERNOONS.jpg

janedee

I always forget to go back and look at my favorites so this has been inspirational morning looking through them.
The first one I cam up with is by Phyllis from back in 2011!
PDillon_MultiMediaLeavesNo2_1_gallery.jpg

zlemon

Christy
Ding, ding, ding—we have another winner! Since Janedee's post was #80 (40x2), she wins a $4 giftkard to Anna's store. Congratulations.

Thanks so much to everyone for sharing your favorite AnnaArt! It's a blast going back to the past.

Janedee, I will be sending you a PM with the code.

MaggieMae

Thank you so much for including one of my layouts, Patsy! It makes me so proud! It was wonderful looking through the older layouts! It makes me want to try artsy again - I had lost my confidence because there is such a high level of art here! Thanks again!

zlemon

Christy
Ding, ding, ding—we have the final winner! marnie333 wins a $4 giftkard to Anna's store. Congratulations.

Thanks so much to everyone for sharing your favorite AnnaArt! It's been quite the blast from the past.

marnie333, I will be sending you a PM with the code.

Last edited by a moderator:

ViVre

I always forget to go back and look at my favorites so this has been inspirational morning looking through them.
The first one I cam up with is by Phyllis from back in 2011!
PDillon_MultiMediaLeavesNo2_1_gallery.jpg

This one is one of my favorites too. I remember that i've scrap-lifted it!
Oooh the old days .... !!!