Oscraps

Anna's ArtsyBlast From The Past

donnagoar

Hey Everyone!

Anna and the Anna team would like to invite you to celebrate the Anna Gallery’s 40,000 ART pages! There are so many inspiring, wonderful, amazing, touching, and beautiful memories that are kept in this digital ‘family’ album.

BfVo6X1VdUmPUBtDzfMGwNp0ppVlo2NlWlU7Z9G-2G7LHFkDWjGNZDlkwWpxnMEVMx5rHuWD-BsEEGainKfaX8k5tVDnD2ezpoJMjxFFQvQkebJSoc0decGr8K-vSciewI0bezTnVhqZBKiYNtsUceX4h00YtaBGc4D8Ox2B8qOPwEukmn03pCoPMOx9rPxTMV4dKDEpJgXsH_c1po9_KYczFuSlSxGpM0sF5yYay_38F4aeZiY2vvo3HPDHdojdr6uBHBragkfVXd0P2zhYQD0ZREPtbd9RM5GYOYz3YazW7o-G9ix-0wdKNYqSHbK26DBFKzlJtTx6jMCDrW4P3jZcKm949HhLMcP-aH3j0ns3vzvratZEbLn8e_8oTr0sg_d-fa9CzslExNYMFxT-If0TBpfkH2K5L9Hktbzc-ez8ESSmSmNZeteiwLhbDYiNWnoyTljjjSDkk9xRA2FPooN5T9upqSwNKUqRV0L7cDRuyicJWygTpNIqU4jWbLAsUS72L-xUjzEmzBTrxduLpmx-KGEeflSGy3XLr9V8R8CFVZelQubfbcozaVc-eV9YsTuAsfl557w3q1ocBhMRwUR_OpJyPh-_vjUVlC5HHHsEAtu25zz4=s576-no

We appreciate EVERY ONE of you who has contributed to the Anna gallery through the years by sharing a piece of yourself through your ART. We are also grateful for your wonderful comments and kind words of love and support that have allowed this online community to grow into some beautiful friendships across the miles.

So let’s take the time to reminisce from our ‘family’ album. Open up your Faves and share some Anna ArtsyBlasts from the Past. Remind us of some of the amazing ART that has graced the Anna gallery and stand outs to you. Each of us will be saying, ‘Oh, I remember that beauty!’ or maybe, ‘How did I miss that one!’

It’s very simple. Post right here to this thread and link us up with some of your favorite ArtsyBlasts from the Past. Maybe some of you might even be inspired to lift one or two of them as well!

And just to add more fun to this Artsy Blast from the Past, Anna is offering 3 random winners a $4 GiftKard. Joy in the fun, post your ArtsyBlast from the past, and get your name in the drawing! It’s that simple!

Thanks for all the memories!
Anna and Team!

ptabbert

What fun browsing through Anna's gallery!

I love "Hope" which was on the first group of layouts posted. It was posted on September 1, 2011 by Katherine B.

ptabbert

And I remember when I saw "The Difference" by donnagoar for the very first time. I thought it was so cool ... and I still do!

SharLamb

Sharron
OH! I love "The Difference." Spot on to a situation I'm enmeshed in right now. Will certainly be lifting this one. Thank you for sharing.

ptabbert

Love the beautiful blending and all of the little embellishment touches on
Photo Walk" by Applechick!

musicmom3

"Remembering Boston," by whatnext (April 16, 2013). Rich, deep, still heartbreaking after all these years

City_Limits_email.jpg

musicmom3

...and on a lighter note, also from whatnext, "7 things" from October 9, 2011. "there's water, there's food, there's no war in my yard." Amen.

PDillon_NumberedOverlaysNo1_gallery.jpg

zlemon

Christy
I'm fairly new to Anna's art, so it was fun to look at all the wonderful inspiration in the gallery. Here's one I love by Marnie! And she's using my favorite template too.