Oscraps

Anna's ArtsyBlast From The Past

marnie333

I sure miss seeing art by Chris in the gallery. I've always called her the Queen of Color.
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=333796&title=countdown-to-sunset&cat=1351
RainbowSunsetCountdown.jpg

zlemon

Christy
Wow, thanks Marnie! Loving seeing all this amazing art. So inspiring—I know I'm gonna lift a few...

nancyr

Was so fun to go back in the gallery. Tracey was one of the first to inspire because she did pages with boys. I love this one.
TLittle_UniqueAndAmazing.jpg

ViVre

Thank you Marnie and Ellen for choosing one of my layouts as 'a good memory'
Hi, who doesn't want to be remembered ... ?!!!

zlemon

Christy
Ding, ding, ding—we have a winner! Since ViVre's post was #40, she wins a $4 giftkard to Anna's store. Congratulations.

Thanks so much to everyone for sharing your favorite AnnaArt! This is such a creative community!

Vivre, I will be sending you a PM with the code.

Last edited by a moderator:

musicmom3

Still so inspired by this composition from TylerToo, especially the word art. It's on my "lift list."

JSchaefer_San_Diego_Moon_Light_600.jpg

felis

I keep this page by lkdavis in my Pinterest with the intent to scraplift it some day, I just love it!

ViVre

QUOTE Ding, ding, ding—we have a winner! Since ViVre's post was #40, she wins a $4 giftkard to Anna's store. Congratulations.

Thanks so much to everyone for sharing your favorite AnnaArt! This is such a creative community!

Vivre, I will be sending you a PM with the code. QUOTE

:kiss:

Thank you very much.
I've never won a challenge this easy!!!
Off to Anna's shop!

SharLamb

Sharron
Oh Christy! Thank you for choosing my layout. Funny I was just looking back on my own LOs a few days ago, and loved seeing this one.

SharLamb

Sharron
Marnie! Thank you for choosing my heritage photo. These "Dakota" photos of mine remind me how different we all are. My mother hated the wide open spaces of the Dakotas, and adored the trees she found in her new home in Seattle. We've lived most of our lives in Seattle, and CRAVE the big skies of the midwest and southwest. We just cut down 7 huge cedar trees to allow more sky into our shady back yard. My mother is probably rolling over in her grave, as she thought trees were priceless. LOL

donnagoar

Love all the beautiful memories tucked back inside the gallery and how we are bring them back into the light to share them..................so many gorgeous ART pages! Thank you Anna for so many awesome ArtPlays over the years that inspired us! Ana Thank you to everyone who has shared your amazing ART and your lovely photos and your time and talents here with us! Thank YOU!!!

zlemon

Christy
Loved this messy-cool art by Fiona. Inspired by tut from Adryane. Created in 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:

ViVre

I found this gem.
There is nobody out there that can make a page about a toothbrush besides Phylis .....