Oscraps

Anna's Anniver5ary ARTChallengee (Sept 2-15)

donnagoar

We are celebrating Anna Aspnes Anniver5ary at Oscraps and YOU are invited to the High5 PARTY! Join in the High5 party and celebrate Anna’s 5 years at Oscraps! Of course we have to ART PLAY to celebrate Anna’s 5 years at Oscraps so we are having an Anniver5ary ARTChallenge. ( Sept 2-15 )
AASPN_Anniver5aryDigitalART_zps4cuaujcd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Anna is giving you a free gift and has a fun and free download here.
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/Anniver5ary-DigitalART.html

Join in the celebration and use the 5 products in the complementary kit along with any of your favorite ArtPlay and other Anna kits to celebrate the number 5 in your Anniver5ary ARTChallenge page………………….
-5th Anniversary of...
-5 Things that...
-High 5 to...
-When I was 5 years old...
-5 Photos that...

However, your creative thoughts want to celebrate the awesome #5!!
Anna encourages PLAY with her kits, as well as playing with your digital skills so play with
-Type
-Custom Shapes
-Default Brushes
-Gradients
-Filters
-Blending

(All supplies must be aA products.)

Love to have you also include how you came to be a part of Anna’s gallery and what you enjoy about Anna Aspnes Designs and the Anna gallery. Fun to celebrate what we enjoy!

Post your Anniver5ary ARTChallenge page in the Anna Gallery with the title ‘Anniver5ary ARTChallenge’ and your name will be included to win one of 5 $5 GiftKards to Anna’s store.
Anniver5ary ARTChallenge will run Sept 2-15 and on Sept. 15 the 5 winners will be announced and notified!

We hope our Anniver5ary ARTChallenge inspires you and we invite you come join us in the gallery and share your ART. You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay……………..Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOUR Anniver5ary ARTChallenge BY NOON EST 9.15.16 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE 5 GIFTKARDS.

Thanks!!
Anna and Team

Dady

Happy anniversary Anna and thank you for the awesome gift and challenge!

marnie333

Great invitation, Donna! Anna, Congrats on your successful 5 years at Oscraps! And thanks so much for the lovely freebies!

Marleen

Marleen
Thanks Donna for the invitation of 5 Years Anna at Oscraps, WOW!! :party: :cheer2:

Congratulations Anna and thanks for the freebie and your inspirations!! :clap2:

TrishD

TrishD
High Five to you too Anna and your team. I have enjoyed using your wonderful products for two of those five years

Ellen

aren't we lucky to have you and your team in our midst for 5 years and long may it continue. Congratulations.

myssp

Congratulations!!

Wow, Anna, Congratulations on 5 Great Years - Thanks for the freebie, Can't wait to play along ;) - Thanks, Donna ;)

margje

The O is awesOme
Congratulations on your 5th anniversary Anna!
Thanks for the gift and the inspiration!
I’m so happy to be part of your team! Never thought of that when I played for the first time with your awesome products! That was for a WACOM Challenge years ago! It has been awesome all the time to play with your beautiful designs! And the O has provided me with lots of inspiration! So high 5! Let’s do another 5!
For this page I used your freebie and the *NEW* Artplay MiniPalette High 5 (free with $15 purchase)
I give you my granddaughters Top 5 as it comes to her creativity for this moment!

lynnpremo

Wow, I thought you had been part of O'scraps for longer than 5 years! You make me love putting pages together, and make our work look effortless.

Congratulations and Thank You!