Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 07.14.2017-07.27.2017

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to a new AnnaColor Challenge!

This challenge will run from 07.14.2017-07.27.2017.

A special thank you to Tansy Blandford who sent me this photo as inspiration for the challenge! https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=27394&username=tansy

2017_07_14_1.jpg

CHALLENGE RULES:
You must use at least three of the challenge colors on your page.

Upload your page to Anna’s Gallery by Thursday, July 27, 2017 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

I will be back with some products that might inspire you ...
My computer is NOT working properly so I am going to post without the links, for now.

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Thursday, July 27, 2017 (or soon thereafter).

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

Last edited by a moderator:

clindoeil

Marie-Claire
i had great fun playing with this colors and photos from flowers of my garden, today.
Thank you for this challenge

Corinnz

I cant see the colour swatch for this weeks challenge. it just says update for 3rd party hosting :(

tansy

I had to take part in the challenge using my photo although like some others I cannot see the colour challenge it says account needs updating to enable 3rd party hosting.......what's that all about?

Anna_Color_Challenge_-_Hello_Summer_Low_Res.jpg

CookingMyLife

Owners of Photobucket Accounts need to find another host to do their linking. This has been discussed around the web this month.

Scrappie Irene

Too bad Photobucket has changed. I used it a lot in the past. I found the new image, so let's see if I can find some time to play!