Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 03.04.2022 -03.17.2022

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to the color challenge!

This challenge will run from 03.04.2022 - 03.17.2022.

CHALLENGE RULES:
You must use at least 3 of the challenge colors on your page.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Thursday, March 17, 2022 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Please Note: When you post your pages in the forum, please be sure to link to your page in the gallery. The O'Scraps team wants to include pages in the O'Scraps Newsletter and be able to provide gallery links. Here is a link with instructions on how to do that if you are not already familiar with the process : https://oscraps.com/community/threads/posting-a-linked-layout-from-gallery-to-forum.33515/

Here are a few things to inspire you:

ArtPlay Palette Carpe Diem
MultiMedia Documents No.9
ArtPlay Palette Together
ArtPlay Palette Woodland
ArtsyKardz Woodland
ArtPlay Palette Time

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Friday, March 17, 2022.

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

cyanne22

Merci Adryane pour ces couleurs j'ai pu faire une petit page pour mon Iago qui est parti il y a 15 jours. :(
( held your paw and stroked you until your eyes closed for the last time;
I have been strong for you, but I have not been able to prevent my tears from flowing;
You have always been there for us, I owed you at least that, to stay by your side until the end of your too short life;
reassure you before your departure for this long journey without return.
The house has been empty since your departure, a huge void, an irreplaceable presence has taken the place of your joie de vivre.
You won't throw your stuffed mouse on my computer keyboard anymore to tell me it was time to play with you,
The more awakening games you loved, the more great delusions and barking in the house,
You don't share the sofa with me anymore...
Your mouse is near my computer I have not yet managed to move it, as if putting it away still distanced you a little more.
By going to the paradise of dogs, you took some of our hearts.
For us you weren't just a dog, you were part of our family, like a full member.
I believe that with us, you had a good life, you never lacked love, and that consoles me a little.)

lizr

Merci Adryane pour ces couleurs j'ai pu faire une petit page pour mon Iago qui est parti il y a 15 jours. :(
( held your paw and stroked you until your eyes closed for the last time;
I have been strong for you, but I have not been able to prevent my tears from flowing;
You have always been there for us, I owed you at least that, to stay by your side until the end of your too short life;
reassure you before your departure for this long journey without return.
The house has been empty since your departure, a huge void, an irreplaceable presence has taken the place of your joie de vivre.
You won't throw your stuffed mouse on my computer keyboard anymore to tell me it was time to play with you,
The more awakening games you loved, the more great delusions and barking in the house,
You don't share the sofa with me anymore...
Your mouse is near my computer I have not yet managed to move it, as if putting it away still distanced you a little more.
By going to the paradise of dogs, you took some of our hearts.
For us you weren't just a dog, you were part of our family, like a full member.
I believe that with us, you had a good life, you never lacked love, and that consoles me a little.)
So beautiful. and so sad.

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you to everyone who participated in this challenge!
Beautiful pages!
The random winner of the $5 GiftKard is seniorgal! Congratulations. I will pm you a code, soon.

Stay tuned, a new color challenge is in the works.

Anna and the Team