Oscraps

Anja from Germany Aachen

AnjaPelzer

Hi all, my name is Anja, I live near the borders from Belgium and Netherlands in Aachen, Germany
I love to scrap, I use PSP and have now PSE 2023,
I have 2 grown Kids and 2 grandchilds and I'm working fulltime at a checkout.
I love to photograph all the things around my home, like flowers , buildings and more

Last edited:

Jeannette

CHEERY O
O wow, Aachen. I wanted to visit the church in Aachen for so long now, but somehow it did not happen yet. Still on my bucket list though.
Welcome here Anja. I hope you will like here at the O!!
Love to see your photo's and layouts!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Hallo Anja, i was in Aachen last december. And i plan to come again this summer.
I also love to photograph.
Welcome here at Oscraps !

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello and Anja and a big welcome to Oscraps! I am sure you will enjoy being here! *waving* to you from Tasmania (Australia). :)

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Welcome to Oscraps, Anja! I don't have many people to photograph, so I take pictures of nature a lot!

LSlycord

Welcome Anja. I live in Florida with my husband. We have two children...a 20 year old son who lives at home and goes to university and a 19 year old daughter who lives at college. She is just about finished and will be leaving for Osnabruck, Germany on May 6. She is doing a 6 week study abroad.

Can't wait to get to know you better.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
We are so happy to have you, Anja! I look forward to seeing your pages. My mother was from Germany and I lived there off and on until I was 12. My father was in the Army. I would love to see Germany again. I still have cousins there.