Oscraps

Aloha from Hawaii

MamaK

:) I know, not really what you all wanna hear as you're shoveling snow from your porch LOL. I'm a returning member and have recently joined DYD's CT. I'm not super chatty but hopefully you'll be seeing me lurking around.

I'm a sahm of two girls, 10 & 14, wife to AF hubby, stationed in HI but forever a Cali girl at heart. (Stockton, near Lodi/Sacramento). I hang out with the enlisted spouses ladies here and keep pretty busy with reading, movies, eating (<3 food!) and enjoying all the island has to offer. I've been scrapbooking for about 10 years, some may recognize me from ACOT which is where I met Danielle. I just adore her designs and jumped at the chance to be on her team. It's giving me a much needed kick in the pants to scrap again :wave:

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
And, now we're all secretly planning on welcoming you via your front door and asking to use your guest room ;)

Welcome back!

MamaK

LOL! I wouldn't blame you. In fact, you may have to take a number... I just got rid of my parents this weekend and have more family booked for April and June. *sigh*

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Welcome here- at least our visits will be virtual! So happy that you are returning to us and that you are on Danielle's CT! Looking forward to perhaps some HI photos in your layouts!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
And, now we're all secretly planning on welcoming you via your front door and asking to use your guest room ;)

Welcome back!

Truth!!!!!

Oscraps Reunion at your house! :)

Welcome back!! Danielle has been on a designing spree lately, hasn't she?? I think that baby is inspiring her a lot!

whatnext

hi, Kristianne! welcome back! and PLEASE don't talk about Hawaii!!
i'm buried in snow.... :becky:

mrstoa

mrstoa
Welcome hOme, Kristianne!!

And lucky you, Danielle is a wonderful designer to work for - Don't worry about chatting !

As long as you fill our gallery with goodies we'll be happy :)

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
:welcome: to your new "O" home!! Don't be surprised if you find us all at your place soon, we'll bring the wine !! :becky:

MrsPeel

welcome!!!! I haven't been here for long, but certainly feel part of the family already....there is so much talent and so much of a great vibe here!!!

LOVE your avatar btw, welcome!!!!