Oscraps

AI spoilers...don't read if you don't wanna know...LOL!!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
OMG...i'm sooooooooo sad...although I can't help but think of Chris Daughtry!! But did you hear Danny sing [my favorite song of all time...just ask cora!!] that song tonight???? omg!!!! he soooo deserved to be the American Idol!! and to not even be in the bottom three ever!! *sigh*

okay...now that I got that off my chest, I have to say that I have d/led more Kris Allen off of ITunes than any other Idol contestant this season...well actually, it may be tied with Danny, but...his style is PHENOMINAL!!! and he might have a chance???? please??? I just can't stand to see screamer boy win!!!

tfl!! *sigh* I'm not sure I wanna watch next week...LOL!!!!

snappy2003

I sooooo KWYM! I admit I haven't watched the show since Daughtry got voted off, but I still follow it. I have heard clips and seen plenty of pics to know I don't want the 'screamer' to win. He just doesn't have 'it' to me, not the whole pkg, he's too showy for me. Kind of reminds me of when it was Clay Aiken.

danger girl

I think Kris has the best chance of a solo career. Adam will be great on Broadway, but I would buy Kris's albums. I loved his version of "Ain't No Sunshine", and his "Heartless" blew me away.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Sorry for your AI loss Sally, but you know he didn't do it for me. As much as i have been an Adam fan...I'm getting a bit tired of him and LOVE Kris. He is definately my guy!! Yay Kris. I didn't think he'd make it this far. I am soooooooo stoked for him. I need to watch it still but I couldn't resist finding out the results.

hondachicc

I have said for weeks that Adam was gonna win....not that he is my favorite(I don't care for the screaming either...although, many people do!!)...he just seems to possess the star quality and confidence already....but I was hoping for Kris and Allison:(...I like Danny...but the last few weeks he seemed to be lacking a little bit...but Kris really brought it on the other night..YAY!

petey111

And Sally...when the "secret" iTunes song ratings got "accidentally" released, the first six of the top ten downloads were from Adam (who I can't really stand, although he can sing) and my boy KRIS had the next three. Danny had the last one. Danny just didn't do much for me, but he is talented.

I think Kris definitely has a fighting chance, mainly because I think Danny fans will sway towards Kris rather than Adam. =)

jtb

Totally agree with you about Kris! And though Adam is entertaining -- most of it is consistently the same thing, screaming! The mute button is a marvelous invention!

SeaShelly

OK...cracking myself up again ROFLOL

I have to admit...I have no idea about any of these people...except for the tiny snippets in main stream news about it...
but I thought that you had some news or something about Adobe Illustrated...you know AI...nevermind

::::::::cracked up, ROFL like a cartoon puppy::::::::::

zeee

I agree that Adam is great and I'm 90% sure he'll win...BUT I'm still rooting for Kris!

Please let him win! Hmmm perhaps I'll pick up the phone and vote for him, then!

Yam

People are very wrong about calling screaming to the high notes that Adam can reach, like not the others that have very average range capacity vocals. My father was an Opera singer and I went to many Voice classes with him and I really know a lot about it...but, it's ok...people call Opera singers screamers too...oh, well...

Merkee

Don't everyone hate me, but I don't like Kris, his music is boring for me. Adam, I find entertaining.

zeee

Adam has really been consistent sis Day 1 and he might not be what everyone is used to but there's a good chance that he will win...

Hehehe I am still rooting for Kris, though :) I love underdogs... ;)

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Yam, I adore opera!! (and I'm a professional cellist and have played many operas!! heehee!) and an operatic voice is not what Adam has, he is a ROCK STAR!!! but I will totally respect your love for him, doll!! (I loved your LO about him, btw!)...

everyone needs to pick up the phone and vote on Tuesday!!! (remember i said the same thing when we were voting for our president, too!! just so you don't laugh at me like my sister did when i posted my tears about danny leaving on facebook!!)

Last edited: