Oscraps

ABC of songtitles

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
I DO love others by Taylor. but when the Blank Space video came out, even my husband joined me in watching it and we were blown away...he didn't care for the "boys only want love if its torture" part much though....lol I just love what she does with her voice, and the MV is pristine!

K, my last one, because I must head to bed...ugh, boring :voodoodoll:

T - Tomorrow Never Knows -- original Beatles song, but I love the cover of it from the movie Sucker Punch...you get into it when you are actually watching the movie...

GraceJ

B - Back for good by Take that (romantic)
B - Beautiful life by Ace of Base (pop)
B - Book of love by Felix Jaehn (dance)
there are a lot of nice tunes having titles starting with "b" :)
I hope you have a very beautiful day dear @joyfulheartdesigns :blowkiss::beatingheart::heartpumplove::beatingheart: and better weather than me, here June started in a big way, with rains, lightnings and thunders, lol., so I haven't been so much online, but hopefully we will be online at the same time, so we can continue on this thread sharing songtitles and music, it's always so much fun dance4:dancingbfly::dance2:

Last edited:

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
Ah, good B songs! :beatingheart:

C - Comedown by Bush

I'm not sure if I have done that one yet...:giggle4: Ugh, sorry the weather hasn't been great there...we have had rain off and on, today is supposed to be rainy all day...I'll take that over the nasty humid heat we had yesterday :voodoodoll: I will have to get on here after dinner is all done so we can play our game properly :heartpumpred::beatingheart::heartpumpred:

GraceJ

D - Drome by Joey Beltram (again a dance tune, lol)

and I really like this another song by Nelly, she has a beautiful voice
D - Dilemma by Nelly ft. Kelly Rowland
I found a lot of great songtitles with D, lol, many of them so fun, that bring me nice childhood memories, like Dancing in the street (D. Bowie & M. Jagger)
I guess you are sleeping right now, here's 7 am, and seems is gonna be a sunny day, hopefully it will continue in such way, so we can continue this game :dancingbfly:dance4

Last edited:

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
E - Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears

It looks like there is either a 10 or 11 hour difference between us! It shows in the forum that it was 10:30pm my time when you posted and said it was 7am your time. It is around 7am my time now :) Yay for sunny weather over there!! :heartpumplove:

GraceJ

E - Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears

It looks like there is either a 10 or 11 hour difference between us! It shows in the forum that it was 10:30pm my time when you posted and said it was 7am your time. It is around 7am my time now :) Yay for sunny weather over there!! :heartpumplove:
Dear @joyfulheartdesigns have a very beautiful day :heartpumplove::beatingheart::beatingheart:

F - Feel the drums by Brian Mart (it's Friday dance4:lovey3: )

GraceJ

I love that song too, Grace!!! :cloud9: If you find the movie, I hope you enjoy it! ;)

K - Karma Police by Radiohead :heartpumpred:
Thank you so much, for sure I'm gonna enjoy it, I'm a real movie addict :lovey3:
I really love Radiohead's music! thanks for sharing this

L - Living on video by Pakito

Last edited: