Oscraps

ABC of songtitles

GraceJ

Going to have to look up the Zebras song...I have never heard of that one!

A - A Sunday by Jimmy Eat World
I don't know if you are going to like Scooter's songs, I got to know this group, at the end of 90's and beginning of 2000, when in any club the first thing I heard was a very famous Scooter song that I leave you here

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
I don't know if you are going to like Scooter's songs, I got to know this group, at the end of 90's and beginning of 2000, when in any club the first thing I heard was a very famous Scooter song that I leave you here
I just finished listening to Zebras Crossing the Street and I felt like I should be wearing glow bracelets and have flashing lights and sweaty bodies dancing all around me!! :banana6: :floorlaugh: Oh my goodness....the name of this song...How Much is the Fish...they sure come up with interesting song titles!! :giggle4: Fun to dance to...cool! :upsidedownbanana::beatingheart:

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
@GraceJ I have had the line "How much is the fish" stuck in my head for the last half hour :floorlaugh:

*Edited to add that I have never heard of Alexander...how CUTE is he??!!! Awesome voice, too! His playing kind of reminds me of Lindsey Stirling :beatingheart:

G - Good Riddance by Green Day

GraceJ

Another good one there...The Black Eyed Peas have some great songs!

K...here we go...ready for this one? :giggle4:

K - Keep on Movin' by The Brady Bunch

That's a great one! thank you so much for sharing :beatingheart:

I remember one song that it was on the clubs, and for us (my friends and I) was more like kinda joke, not sure if you have ever listened, sharing here

L - lovemachine by aquagen

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
@GraceJ Oh my goodness...I think I HAVE heard this before...the counting down is so funny and some other terms...kind of cheesy, but good beats!! :giggle4: I didn't know if you grew up watching The Brady Bunch, but I thought that would be funny to throw in here :rotfl: I could do this ALL day...can this be my job now, just replying to this thread?! :floorlaugh::beatingheart:

Alright, for the letter M, I have chosen another favorite that I love to belt out, but it is for sure more of an angry song, and I am going to censor the title with an * :loveangel: I don't want to offend those who do not care for that word :heartpumpred:

M - MakeDam*Sure by Taking Back Sunday

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
@GraceJ man, she is gorgeous! Such fun "club kid" songs from you!! :heartpumplove: This is making me want to listen to more stuff like this...heehee!

Okay, this next one is from one of my most favorite albums...the whole album is a MOOD....a lot of people have never heard of this band...

O - Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't by Brand New -- Deja Entendu is excellent once you listen to it a few times...I have the entire thing memorized :giggle4:

GraceJ

@joyfulheartdesigns thank you so much for sharing, never heard it before, but it's a good one. I'm listening all the songs that you have shared, and I really love this thread :beatingheart:

P - Parole parole by Gigi D'Agostino (love Gigi's songs, especially old songs, they have a good rhythm)