Oscraps

A Re-Newbie :) from the Pacific NorthWest

I think I saw this title somewhere and I thought it sounded like me.

I have a total of six children. I have four children from a 13yr marriage. Now I am married to a wonderful man who brought two children with him. Their ages are 20, 17, 15, 14, 13, and 12. The four youngest are so close in age that in a few months we will have two 15yr olds and two 13yr olds. It's almost like having two sets of twins. All my children are my greatest joy and the main reason I started in scrapbooking.

I've been scrapbooking for a little over 15 years. I really enjoy scrapbooking because it is great creative outlet along with a fun way to keep your family memories and history. I was a Creative Memories Consultant for a bit, then I owned a very successful 3200 sq. ft. scrapbook store (obsessed!)for 2 years and then sold it to an employee. That was 11 years ago and it's still going strong under the same owner. She is so awesome! About a few years ago I heard of digiscrap but did not partake seriously until a few months ago (hence the Re-Newbie). I'm obsessed, again.

I am also a RN who worked in the Birthing Center (it was my dream job and I loved it) of the local hospital. I was permanently injured the job in 2008 and can no longer do direct-patient care. The injury makes paper scrapbooking very difficult so digiscrapbooking is perfect for me. My wonderful oldest son bought me PSE 9 for Christmas and so I have been obsessively doing digiscrap for a few months now.

Recently I was asked to be a part of a Creative Team and I am having so much fun! I enjoy digiscrap challenges too. Sometime I would really like to try my hand at designing digiscrap kits and other digiscrap products.

Thank you so much for taking the time out to read my intro!
Hope we get to chat soon,
Lisa

LSlycord

Welcome Lisa. Can't wait to see some of your layouts and get to know you better. The O is a great place so just holler if you need anything.

petey111

Lisa - You just sound like a fantastic person to have around here!

I'm so glad that you found the O...we are a really friendly bunch and love to hear from you and see your work! Welcome!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Lisa- its so much fin to be obsessed with scrapping. With that large family I bet you never have a shortage of photo ops!

:welcome:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi Lisa and welcome to the O!! I am so looking forward to meeting your family through your pages!!! What a thoughtful son!! and wow!! TWO 15 AND 13 year olds???? Good luck!!! :)