Oscraps

A Paintshop girl here

cassel

I joined this forum a while ago, probably during one of the ADSR challenges and never introduced myself.

I am Cassel, from Canada, and i am mostly a designer who creates specialized products for Paintshop Pro (like scripts, tubes) and very special fonts (not for writing). I wonder how many here, are PSP users?

I have my own store since about 3 years, and was also selling in another store that closed last week :(
I have a teaching site for scrapbooking with PSP. See, that is why i am a PSP girl!

In my spare time (when i have some), i like to do geocaching, that high tech treasure hunt. I also do karate twice a week since almost 13 years now. Got my black belt in 2007.

As for scrapping, i rarely have time to do much, unless i have a particular project or challenge (which is why i did the ADSR 2 years ago). Adding to that, a full time job outside of town, limits my time for it, but i am enjoying the designing and the scripting.

petey111

Welcome Cassel! I don't know how many use PSP around here, but I'm sure there are some!

I love geocaching, we've just gotten started on it and I love it. You may want to keep an eye out in the fall months here at the O..... :)

mrstoa

mrstoa
Hi Cassel!

Happy to have another Canadian join our "O" family to fly our :canada:

You certainly live a busy life and I look forward to seeing your pages!

If you're interested in challenges you still have a few days to do a couple of this month's challenges!

I'm not sure which supplies you can uses with PSP but the Freebies in the shoppe is filled with beautiful supplies from our talented and generous designers.

Since you haven't been around for a while it may be a good idea to check out our Gallery Guidelines - we changed them in Feb 2012

If you need help with anything, just shout - there's usually someone around to answer :)

Join in the forums, the gallery and HAVE FUN!!

:welcome:

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
Ooooh Cassel, long time no see !
You already know I'm a PSP user ;) :)
Welcome on board ! I'm glad to have you around, I'm going to be able to hassle you with how to questions now :p (naaaah just joking)

cassel

Ooooh Cassel, long time no see !
You already know I'm a PSP user ;) :)
Welcome on board ! I'm glad to have you around, I'm going to be able to hassle you with how to questions now :p (naaaah just joking)

You can ALWAYS ask me questions about PSP, either here, or by email! You know how to reach me, right? ;)

cassel

Hi Cassel!

If you're interested in challenges you still have a few days to do a couple of this month's challenges!

I'm not sure which supplies you can uses with PSP but the Freebies in the shoppe is filled with beautiful supplies from our talented and generous designers.

:welcome:

As for the challenges, i have less and less time to do them (as for scrapping in general) but i enjoy scripting and teaching so much that it compensates!
As for the supplies, PSP users can use almost everything that Photoshop users use, except: actions and styles. We can use ABR brushes by converting them (although... i heard that PSPX5 will be able to use them as is.... shhh!). So, just about any kit is useable for PSP users.