Oscraps

A little update 24 october

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Hello ladies,

My operation went very well, there was almost no pain. I still have to walk around in a sling for 2 weeks and then I can start recuperating.
The day after I returned home (I had to stay there for 1 night), my husband was admitted because he had been suffering from kidney infection for a few weeks. Blood tests showed that his inflammation values continued to rise. After a scan at the emergency room, it was seen that the inflammation was already in his kidneys. Since he also has polycystic kidneys, they inserted a tube into the cysts after a few days. It's rare, they said, but they were full of pus. He has been very ill, but he has been back home since Friday. We are both still taking it very easy at the moment.
I can only type with one hand, but I hope to visit the gallery soon.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Oh dear me Vera! Glad to hear the op went well, but that isn't good with your husband being so sick. At least he is home but that means you are having to do a lot instead of resting! Take it easy sweetie when you can! xxx

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Thank you Ona.
We're really taking it easy. It's been an emotional rollercoaster. He was so afraid he had cancer, he also lost a lot of weight. But we were greatly supported by family and friends.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I wish I lived near you, I want to come and cook and make sure you are both doing ok.
So happy that your surgery went well and thankful that the Drs finally figured out what was happening with DH's kidneys so they can treat it.
hugs~~

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I'm glad your surgery went well but also sad that your husband had to go through this crisis at the same time. I hope that you both can really focus on caring for yourselves, and that you both improve soon!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I'm so happy to hear that your surgery went well, but sorry to hear that your husband isn't doing so well. Sending hugs to the both of you and you take care of yourself. Like Ona said, take it easy - take care of you and your hubby right now. :hug4: :hug1::beatingheart::heartpumpred:

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I'm so happy that your surgery went well, but sorry that your husband isn't doing well. Take care !!! Hugs !!!

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
That is great news on your surgery...I hope you heal quickly! :heartpumpred: Wow on your husband's situation...I am so sorry that he is having to go through all of this!! I hope he improves quickly...thankful it wasn't cancer!!! HUGE (((((HUGS))))) to you guys!! :beatingheart::heartpumpred::beatingheart:

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I am glad that things went well with your surgery. I pray for a quick recovery for you! I will also be praying for your husband! I am so sorry to hear that he had to be admitted to the hospital and is dealing with this infection. We will pray for a quick recovery for him as well!

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Oh my goodness! You two have been through it, haven't you? Keeping you in my thoughts and sending you both warm and healing thoughts. xo

svanderhaegen

CHEERY O
I'm so glad to hear that your operation went well and that you're experiencing minimal pain! It sounds like you're on the road to recovery. I'm truly sorry to hear about your husband's health struggles, but it's a relief that he's back home now. Please take all the time you both need to rest and heal. Your well-being is the top priority. When you're up for it, we'll be here waiting for you at the gallery. Sending you both lots of love and positive vibes for a speedy recovery!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I'm so glad to hear that your operation went well and that you're experiencing minimal pain! It sounds like you're on the road to recovery. I'm truly sorry to hear about your husband's health struggles, but it's a relief that he's back home now. Please take all the time you both need to rest and heal. Your well-being is the top priority. When you're up for it, we'll be here waiting for you at the gallery. Sending you both lots of love and positive vibes for a speedy recovery!
thank you

Kythe

CHEERY O
Good news is always a welcome stress reliever. So happy that you are doing well.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Here I am with a little update.
My sling for my arm is gone, and yesterday I went to the physiotherapist for the first time to do exercises. That does hurt me, but that's okay, it will be fine.
My husband has also completely recovered and he is doing well.
But now my father is very bad again. And that is taking up a lot of our energy at the moment. His body is worn out, but he keeps fighting.
Our daughter is now 16 weeks pregnant and I heard the heartbeat for the first time on Saturday. And it's going to be a girl!
It has been a rollercoaster of emotions, but we remain positive and I hope to be here again soon.

pam p

Here I am with a little update.
My sling for my arm is gone, and yesterday I went to the physiotherapist for the first time to do exercises. That does hurt me, but that's okay, it will be fine.
My husband has also completely recovered and he is doing well.
But now my father is very bad again. And that is taking up a lot of our energy at the moment. His body is worn out, but he keeps fighting.
Our daughter is now 16 weeks pregnant and I heard the heartbeat for the first time on Saturday. And it's going to be a girl!
It has been a rollercoaster of emotions, but we remain positive and I hope to be here again soon.
Stay strong..How wonderful about your daughter.Wishing you and your family wellness.

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I'm glad your surgery was successful and without a lot of pain. I am sorry your husband continues to have so many health issues.