Oscraps

a bit of an update...

MrsPeel

Hi guys...
just wanted to let you know what is going on, the reason for my lack of communication...
I have not been well health wise, whilst things got better with my daughter,
my body is giving me a hard time, plus (not sure I mentioned here but posted to Facebook) I got the energy company sending me abill for a change of direct debit from £55 I paid, to £140...even if I was to move to another company, they claim I owe them £700 plus....

I normally retreat and become a bit of a recluse when am not well, but now is even worse as I have to deal wirth financial problems which requires being out...anyway, am on to it,
but also (and this does my head in)
I forgot about a minor surgerty I had to go to, and now they want a new referal, meaning another 3 months wait... apologies If I have mentioned this before, my brain is not retaining much info and being stressed only makes it worse.
So, just wanted to say, is not like am not interested, I just can't cope very well with stuff (read and write takes a LOT of effort) for the time being...
I keep scrapping though, which is quiet healing and helps to relax...
so, thanks so much for your understanding and especially to those of you who have contacted me privately, you guys are amazing
Love you
Hugw hugggzzz

LSlycord

Oh Cynthia, so sorry! It seems that just one thing after another piles on you. So glad that you are continuing to scrap and that it gives you peace!

meagan43

That is a lot to deal with at once. I hope you can get it all straightened out and start feeling better

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
I hope things are straightened out soon, Cynthia, and that your health improves! Sending you big {{{{{{hugs}}}}}}.

Alegna

I'm so sorry for you that you have to deal with all these problems, I hope things will go better soon! Big hugs!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Warm hugs - and thoughts - and prayers -
don't give in, my friend
I just saw your Joanne Brisebois page in the gallery it's fantastic
Keep scrapping and know your Oscraps friends are thinking of you!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
lots and lots of hugs Cynthia-- you should have my email now, so if you need anything, PLEASE contact me!!!!!

I meant to email you back, and life kicked me pretty hard too and then I escaped for a weekend away with my mom and dad. Thank goodness for that but I am sorry that I didn't get back in touch with you.

Hang in there, things have got to get better (do NOT finish that with "they can't get ________ " because if you say that-- they will get _______ ) :D

sberkan

I'm sorry to hear this, too, Cynthia! I pray that you would find peace and heal, as well. ((hugs))

mrstoa

mrstoa
Listen to Chris

(do NOT finish that with "they can't get ________ " because if you say that-- they will get _______ )

Trust me, it happened to yours truly!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Awww Cyn sorry but I just found this thread! Hope that things improve greatly for you soon dear Cynthia!! Please remember that we all love you and are keeping you close to our hearts!!

MrsPeel

girls, thanks so much :)
I had a couple of much better days this week, trying to get back to speed but I'm trying not to force stuff...couldn't sleep from thursday to friday and the whole day no matter what I did, couldn't fall back into sleep, then Friday night I slept, and last night (06:12 am here) couldn't sleep either :(
I have some weird pain in my right arm and dont want to bring the episode I had last year on again, so I try typing as little as possible, but got the physio coming over on Tuesday...so, am sure will be better this week :)

Chris don't worry gilr, it was so beautiful to get your email, no need to reply, you too are battling one of those big time wars...so I more than anyone understand :)

I got to scrap 2 challenges...which (thank God Thank God and Thank God again!!!!!!) was relaxing and now I can go rest a bit, we have some friends over in the late afternoon who live outside London, the girl used to live next door, was Sarita's best friend all childhood, now is married with a baby that is now 1 year old wow!!! is a bit like a grandson to me...so I ll rest a bit and then I ll come back tonight....
Thanks so much once again!!!!!
and millions of huggzzzz
:)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
GOod to hear that you had a couple of good days mixed in!! Enjoy that time with the little one. I know spending time with my godson (now 2!!) soothes my soul in a way that is just magic!

Rest well

xoxo

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
I am sorry that I read this now but I hope that the things are going better! Big hugs from me!