Oscraps

52 Inspirations Challenge - March 2017

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Hi everyone! Welcome to the March 2017 52 Inspirations Challenge! 52 Inspirations is released every week and may be purchased separately (like a mini kit) or as a subscription for the year (more economical), where each week you can download the new release (or any of the previous weeks of your subscription). I consider the 52 Inspirations part of my basic scrap stash and often mix and match products from each of the years' releases.

For the challenge this month, the inspiration word is"moving" (or any derivative of it i.e. moves). Please interpret this in any way you wish, have fun with it! My inspiration for using the prompt "moving" was the wordart in the latest 52 Inspirations release. Thinking of "moving" made me think of my photos of the ducks as they moved around in the pond. It's always interesting to see how the inspiration word is interpreted and I look forward to seeing how this influences your page. Some ideas might include a move you have made or am going to, a move on a game board, moving day, etc. There are so many ways to interpret this.

Here's my page using mostly 52 Inspirations 2011, 2015 & 2017.

keepmovingforward-L.jpg

Here's the nitty gritty about the challenge.

Create a layout using 100% Oscraps products, using at least some 52 Inspirations products and design your page inspired by the inspiration word "moving".

RULES:
Post your layout in the 52 Inspirations gallery HERE.
Post your layout in this thread, linking back to the gallery layout.
Layouts must be completed and posted by 11:59 p.m.PST on Friday, March 31, 2017. All participants will be entered into a draw and one participant will be chosen to receive a $7.50 coupon to the Vicki Stegall Designs store.

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

bcgal00

CHEERY O
That page, Marijke, is just fantastic! Love the photo treatment and how you incorporated the inspiration word!

felis

Did I told how much I love this dolls by Courtney, so pretty good for the ''moving'' subject.

clindoeil

Marie-Claire
My participation : with fresh photos from yesterday !
We have so nice and warm spring weather here in France !

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I decided to take a move from Vicki's playbook and create a layout even though I am very late.