Oscraps

52 Inspirations Challenge - April 2016

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Hi everyone! As a big fan of the 52 Inspirations, I am thrilled to be hosting this challenge. 52 inspirations is released each week and may be purchased separately or as a subscription for the year where each week you can download the new release (or any of the previous weeks of your subscription). Each week I eagerly look forward to the new release and add it to my collection. In Photoshop, I open Bridge, then open up my 52 Inspirations folder where I save all the releases for each year. I can then open up all folders or sometimes I will just pull up a year's worth. I then can search or scroll through them in Bridge. I can always find something in there to add to my page design. If you haven't used the 52 inspirations before, you can find them HERE, where you can purchase them individually or as a yearly prescription.

***TIP***For my sample page, I erased parts of wordart I didn't want to use and just kept "jump" and "together" and then resized them.

Word prompt for April is "Rain".

jumptogether-L.jpg

Another sample page using 52 Inspirations from 2012.
nomorerain-L.jpg

Here's the nitty gritty about the challenge.

Create a layout uisng 100% Oscraps products, using at least some 52 Inspirations products.
Design your page inspired by the word prompt "Rain".

RULES:

Post your layout in the 52 Inspirations gallery HERE
Post your layout in this thread, linking back to the gallery layout.
Layouts must be completed and posted by 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, April 30, 2016. All participants will be entered into a draw and one participant will be chosen to receive a $7.50 coupon to the Vicki Stegall Designs store.

Have fun and can't wait to see your pages!

Last edited by a moderator:

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I absolutely love seeing all of these!!!! Thank you all for playing along!

There's a new 52 in the shop tonight! (sorry, y'all, I've been dealing with some health issues and then I lost a whole kit to photoshop action mixup).

Eijaite

Thanks for the fun challenge and introducing me to 52 Inspirations!
Here's my rainy take.

Special thanks to Rae for the word art tip. Used it here! :rain:

bcgal00

CHEERY O
This thread makes me so happy, seeing everyone enjoying the 52 Inspiration kits. Beautiful pages, everyone!

sandsock

I loved the idea of the 52 and got a number of them, but somehow never tried them. I thought I surely had plenty of rain pictures, I grew up with rain, rain, rain. Then I realized that not particularly enjoying rain, I didn't have any. But I did have this pic my husband took of me trying not to be really really sick, while my boys enjoy the Disney ride, and how I did not "rain on their parade." I have decided that I need to give 52 a better try next time, but loved how this turned out.
2011-05-disneyl-2.jpg

bcgal00

CHEERY O
This challenge is closed now Thanks everyone for playing along. All the pages were just gorgeous! The winner this month is.......

Sandsock

Congrats and I have sent you a private message.

Last edited by a moderator: