Oscraps

4 month trip

BoatLady

Just flew home to FL last night after a quick trip to CT celebrating our son's 50th birthday...huge party- pages will be posted some day.
Tomorrow we leave for our 4 month camping trip to TX NM AZ Utah and Yellowstone with stops in between. Loaded clothes, camera with extra lenses &tripod and food in the camper today. Doing laundry and cleaning the house. If anyone wants to follow I will be posting photos on my FB page Debby Leonard-Sheppard. I will try to make pages as our traveling allows. I hope to be meeting up with Andrea again when we are in UT, she stopped at our boat a few years ago when we lived in CT.
Happy Scrapping and have a great summer fellow scrappers.

AK_Tracy

Have a wonderful trip Debby!!!!!! I look forward to seeing your layouts when you get back, or while traveling. Safe travels.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
How exciting, Debby! Have a wonderful adventure and we'll look forward to seeing your pages. What a fantastic trip you will have!! Safe travels!

bitzee

Debby, I know how much you have been looking forward to this wonderful adventure. I am happy that you are finally all set to go. I hope your trip is all that you want it to be and more. Looking forward to seeing your pages. Enjoy meeting up with Andrea. Safe travels:cool:

A-M

Debby, may you have safe travels and make some wonderful memories with all you do and see.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
woohooo!! Off you go! Have an amazing vacation and hope you have lots of fun Debby, safe travels! :)

bkasko

CHEERY O
Have a fun time, Yellowstone is my favorite National Park and UT and AZ have some amazing places to camp we try to go every year.

MariJ

Wishing you a fun and safe trip, Debby. Can't wait to see photos and layouts - I always learn so much from your pages! :beatingheart:

bcgal00

CHEERY O
What an amazing trip! I knew you were a traveler, you have such an exciting life! I sent a friend request to you on FB. Enjoy your summer and can't wait to see your photos.

BoatLady

What an amazing trip! I knew you were a traveler, you have such an exciting life! I sent a friend request to you on FB. Enjoy your summer and can't wait to see your photos.
Accepted you, now you will get a sneak preview of what I will be scrapping.

BoatLady

Have a fun time, Yellowstone is my favorite National Park and UT and AZ have some amazing places to camp we try to go every year.
Lucky you....We have almost 3 weeks at Grand Tetons and Yellowstone...first time so I am pretty excited,, Ive been reading everything I can so we get the most out of it.

MariJ

Sorry I missed this Debby - glad the party went well and wishing you a safe and fun trip the rest of the way. Can't wait to see pages and photos. @BoatLady :beatingheart: