Oscraps

2022-06 Lynn Grieveson June Color Play Challenge-through July 25th ***CLOSED***WINNER ANNOUNCED*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hello my friends!!!
Esther here with you again and I'm bringing you the Lynn Grieveson June Color Play challenge! This month's color play product is Here We Go Digital Scrapbooking Page Template. This month's challenge is going to have a slight TWIST!! It's going to be a template challenge.... make sure you read the requirements below because we are mixing it up a bit!

Every month the color play products will be on sale for 50% off during release weekend. The sale ends on Monday, June 27th at midnight PDT, so make sure you scoop this deal up before then!

My example-paired up with Sometimes Prickly
F1spvq4.jpg

Examples from the Creative Team
by @mcurtt
2TD34rS.jpg

by @Dady
fRHBIGF.jpg

by @marijke
9xRDLiC.jpg

Challenge Requirements:
  • Create a NEW scrapbook layout using ANY one of Lynn's templates & a minimum of 50% of her designs that are both currently available in her shop here at Oscraps
  • BUT WAIT..... if you use Lynn's June 2022 Color Play Template for your layout with a minimum of 50% of Lynn's designs that are currently available in her shop here at Oscraps--you will receive a bonus entry in the random drawing for the winner1
  • Upload your layout to the Lynn Grieveson Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the color play products used in your credits.
  • For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your gallery image in your post as it helps us leave love on your layout and validate your project.
  • No double-dipping… your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
  • This challenge will run from June 24 - July 25, 2022.
Prize:
One lucky scrapper will be randomly chosen to win a $8 coupon to Lynn Grieveson's shop.

If you have any questions, please tag me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I can't wait to see what you create. Happy Scrapping!

isDK

I used the Here We Go Template and chose Never Take for Granted for everything else. It fit well with my red jeep and the story. ;)
Products used:
Lynn Grieveson: Here We Go Template, never_take_for_granted paper, tapes, butterfly
Anna Aspnes: Paper (winter)
Note: Anna's white paper used frequently throughout the year helps bring consistency to my book.

Kythe

CHEERY O
The versatility of the templates shine through looking at what members have come up with. Super creative work everyone.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
A big congrats to @isDK for winning the June Color Play Challenge! Please check your inbox here at Oscraps for your coupon. If you have any issues or concerns with it, please get with me so that I can work to resolve it.

Thank you all for your fabulous layouts. I loved looking at each one and being inspired by each one!

Status
Not open for further replies.