Oscraps

12/17 QOTD: Chocolate

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Tis the season to indulge

I'm a chocoholic and eat a bit every day. I love indulging in a box of chocolates over the holidays. My hubs just brought home a box yesterday that he received from one of his clients. I will be stopping at Purdy's this wkend to pick up a small box of good quality chocolates for us. I also like Turtles, Lindt, Ferrro Rocher and Quality Street chocolates (little wrapped squares of chocolate).

What about you? Are you a chocolate lover too? What's your fave? How often do you indulge?

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
I'm not a chocolate lover but a chocoholic, especially the bitter ones (70% of cocoa or higher). Love the Lindts 90% but not every AH (a grocery chain in the Netherlands) sells it, but 85% bar of ah is yummie too.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Ohhh Purdy's chocolates are divine!! Turtles are a fav too!! We have a local chocolatier and they are super good also, but so very expensive! Best chocolate I have ever had is in Comox B.C. "Hot Chocolates" soooo good!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
During the holidays we buy boxes of frangos from Macy's. They are amazing. But if not frangos...I love chocolate. Especially with things like caramel and nuts mixed in...snickers bars...LOVE!!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I LOVE chocolate during the whole year :D

But with the holidays we buy ferrero rocher, my favorite !

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
I love chocolate!

Sometimes I buy myself a box of after eight (mint chocolate) that nobody here likes, so I can eat it all by myself!
Not exactly the spirit of Christmas I know, I just can not resist chocolate.

Ellen

I love chocolate too ; specially Cadbury caramel or fruit and nut.Dark chocolate once in a while. A tin of Quality Street is received with pleasure but I never buy it myself.:smile:

I'm also known to buy a bar of chocolate because I NEEEED it and then forget about it completely only to find it in the cupboard weeks later.

oh and round christmas time those mint chocolate sticks yummy and Toms grandmother always had Bendicks mint chocolates with the coffee.Those were delicious too.

Ferrero does do nothing for me , neither does filled chocolate with creams or real bonbons .

janedee

I love dark chocolate the best - Green & Blacks chocolate bars are divine! Purdy's Chocolate is also a huge hit around here.

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
I need a little bit of chocolate ... every day ... in the early afternoon with a cup of coffee ....

Around Christmas I Always buy 'seafood' from Leonidas - delicious - milk chocolate in the shape of a sea horse, a shrimp, a turret or a mussel, filled with pure praline

DoggiNo

Chocolate is in my primary food group. I eat it about every single day ... mostly milk, but also white and some dark.

At the moment I'm mostly into milk with crushed hazelnuts.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Yum! :hungry:

I like chocolate- dark choc. hershey kisses is a good start! Lindt truffles for a special treat.