Oscraps

12/16 QOTD: Calendars

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Do you use them? Online or paper ones? Wall hanging or desk calendars?

I have a dry erase monthly calendar in my office to jot down any scrap jobs aside from my routine schedule such as blog articles, special event planning, etc. I also buy two calendars, one to hang in my office and one to hang on the kitchen wall (to put in a wooden calendar holder my hubs made for me years ago). The kitchen calendar is food or landscape themed and the office one is always about dogs. I just bought a desk calendar with the tear off sheets that lays flat on the table. I use that to write down tv shows (yes, I am addicted), appointments for the month, errands I need to run, etc.

I am calendar obsessed but it all helps to keep me organized. I never seem to get around to putting stuff in the online calendar.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I can't live without calendar anymore, because my memorie is one big mess :shocked:

Until a year or two ago I have always kept a paper diary. In the kitchen hong also a calendar so that everyone could follow along. Nowadays I use my smartphone, which I find very handy because my alarm helps me to remind to a regular appointment.

ritacica

I lOve the awesOme O!
I'm calendar-dependent... :mod: There are my kitchen, my living room as well. There's the calendar on my phone, the google calendar on my laptop, and in my workplace is also...I signed everything because I forget.:shocked:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Calendars here, calendars there, calendars *everywhere*!!!

I have a personal monthly planner. I use that to keep track of Bill Due dates, plus Drs appts, and my medications schedule and family things. Plus I use google calendar, but not as much as I should.
There is a wall calendar in the kitchen for general family things. I have a monthly white board on the fridge for the family to check and a white bd for the week's schedule. If there is a month- like this one- that has a lot of important dates, I will write that on our chalkbd pantry doors.

And yet........

My family still seems to have no idea and will ask me over and over what is going on.

*head desk*

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I have many calendars hanging in almost every room, DH is dependant on them for his wine making as sometimes he has 5 or 6 different wines on the go. He needs to keep track of when to rack and when to bottle etc. I love all my calendars, yet I seem to be late for all birthdays guess it helps to look at them once in awhile :becky:

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
I love calendars and planners but I hardly watched the former and forget to use the latter. I'm very glad that Window also has a calendar, so I don't forget the date ;)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I use my google calendar on my phone with alerts for everything. If it doesn't go on there WITH an alert...it never happens.

Ellen

the only one I ever look at is the birthday calendar . for dates I look on my computer.
but I always make calendars for friends and family

ninigoesdigi

O sO silly
I don't use them as much as I used to. I have my agenda and I just open it when I need it. I put down my scrap deadline there.
I don't want to pin something on my new house wall yet lol I think that's the main issue. I have a desk calendars downstairs on my kitchen counter because I have private classes in my dining room and I can check the next date with my students. I use my iPhone calendar for appointments input and errands.

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
Every year I make a calendar to put on my desk ... not that I often use ...

To write down my appointments I use google calendar

DoggiNo

I have a paper agenda in my bag which I only use for appointments made when I'm out of the house / away from my computer (yes, I'm still carrying around a paper agenda and a dumb phone LOL. Although my phone has a calendar but it's too weird to put things in there.)
I hardly every use this paper one and I hardly ever check it as well.

And I use google calendar too. For more and more things because I keep forgetting more and more.