Oscraps

♥ Songs we Love ♥ Challenge with Joyful Heart Designs - December 2023

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
I know...late again...sorry guys! Of course you KNOW that I am going to ask you to scrap your favorite Christmas song!!! :xmas9:
Y'all know what to do...

I have a difficult time picking only ONE favorite Christmas song...I ended up choosing "White Christmas"...I love Bing Crosby and the Holiday Inn movie :cloud9:

THE RULES:
♥ Use 50% of Joyful Heart Designs products. You are welcome to mix and match with any other designer here at Oscraps :beatingheart:
♥ Please credit all products that were used in your layout, and be sure to list which Joyful Heart Designs products you used.
♥ Post your layout in the Joyful Heart Designs gallery and then come back here and post the link to your layout.
♥ The deadline to complete this challenge is 12am midnight CST time December 31, 2023.

I will be choosing SIX winners who will each receive a $5 coupon to use in my store :heartpumppink:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
♥ Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon [ little camera ].
♥ This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the continue button.
♥ Your linked layout is now in your post; the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

GraceJ

I really love "God rest ye merry gentlemen" and my favorite version is the one made by Sarah MacLachlan and these guys, their voices worked so well together that lead this song to another level.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I always dream of one day of snow.....Christmas Day. So my song is White Christmas (Bing Crosby).
I'm not sure what constitutes 50% of your products, Jenn. I used 3 different papers of yours. Here's my process which gave the cold, purple look to the page:

Process: I used 4 papers from Joyful Heart Designs in the following layers with blend modes:
bg: blue paper from Winter Woodland Whimsy
2nd: pink paper from Winter Woodland Whimsy with soft light blend mode
3rd: gray paper from Winter Magic with overlay mode
Then all other elements added
4th paper and top layer: blue paper from Winter Woodland Whimsy with soft light blend mode

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
I always dream of one day of snow.....Christmas Day. So my song is White Christmas (Bing Crosby).
I'm not sure what constitutes 50% of your products, Jenn. I used 3 different papers of yours. Here's my process which gave the cold, purple look to the page:

Process: I used 4 papers from Joyful Heart Designs in the following layers with blend modes:
bg: blue paper from Winter Woodland Whimsy
2nd: pink paper from Winter Woodland Whimsy with soft light blend mode
3rd: gray paper from Winter Magic with overlay mode
Then all other elements added
4th paper and top layer: blue paper from Winter Woodland Whimsy with soft light blend mode

Gorgeous layout, Vicky!!! I love the purple...my favorite colors :beatingheart: Beautiful elements, too! Love the birdies!! :lovey3:

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
@tanteva and @Pia/Pippin I JUST now saw your posts, I am SO sorry...I think I need to edit my notifications...I get SO many when it is simply someone commenting on a layout I already have commented on, and I can only see a certain amount of notifications. I thought not many non-Cheery-O peeps were participating....which really, they aren't...lol That's okay :) Thank YOU for partcipating! I will be sending out coupons over the next few days :beatingheart: