Oscraps

♥ ♥ ♥ Hearts ♥ ♥ ♥

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
Chris, @faerywings, asked how I make the little hearts that I normally drop after comments in the forum and gallery. ♥ ♥ ♥

I thought about putting it in a thread too, in case others might be interested. Chris suggested that this morning. GMTA!!

It's very simple. Press the ALT key on your keyboard (I use a PC, not sure if this differs on a MAC), and then the number 3 on your numbers keyboard. ♥ You can recolor the heart by highlighting it and then choosing a color from the palette symbol at the top of the comment.

Enjoy your new hearts! ♥ ♥

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
on mac you press the FN key and you get a popup screen with all possible emojis like on your phone ....but unfortunately not all of them can be used in the forum

In the arrows with next category you choose the pictographs and there you find the heart and ..... ♥︎ ♡ ☀︎ ▶︎ ...

♥︎ recoloured as Betty Jo said in the first post ...

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
on mac you press the FN key and you get a popup screen with all possible emojis like on your phone ....but unfortunately not all of them can be used in the forum

In the arrows with next category you choose the pictographs and there you find the heart and ..... ♥︎ ♡ ☀︎ ▶︎ ...

♥︎ recoloured as Betty Jo said in the first post ...
Thanks so much for the Mac help, Marijke. I love the heart outline, which I don't have on the PC. ♥

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Practicing. This is one through fifty on my PC! I stopped there because it looked like just regular characters towards the end. I recolored a few just to test it. What fun!

☺☻♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓☻←∟↔▲ !"#$%&'()*+,-./012

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Or does this only work if you have a cell phone...I don't have one?...

RJMJ

CHEERY O
♥♥♥♥♥...☻☺♣♠•....♥♥♥...♥♥♥...☺☺☺...☻☻☻...♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥...@Betty Jo ...Thank You!!!...I got it now!!!...How fun!!!...I often wondered how you did that too!!!...#kiss3 ...

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
Practicing. This is one through fifty on my PC! I stopped there because it looked like just regular characters towards the end. I recolored a few just to test it. What fun!

Super, Angie!! I love the musical notes. ♫ ♪ ♥

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
♥♥♥♥♥...☻☺♣♠•....♥♥♥...♥♥♥...☺☺☺...☻☻☻...♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥...@Betty Jo ...Thank You!!!...I got it now!!!...How fun!!!...I often wondered how you did that too!!!...#kiss3 ...
Yayyy! Rhonda, you got it. ♥

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
Thanks for the suggestion, @faerywings Chris. Sometimes changing the size is tricky. It often changes the size of my fonts along with the hearts, here in the forum, but I can enlarge them easily in the gallery. :rolleyes:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
♥ OMG it worked!!! ♥♥♥♥☺♂☺☺♦♦♦••••◘◘◘ I'm SO easily amused. LOL

Honestly, Betty Jo, thank you!!! ♥♥

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
I have always wondered about your little hearts as well. ♥♥♥ And the amazing thing is that I didn't even know that we had a color palette at the top of the comment box. #dk
Oh, yay, Linda! I'm glad I was able to help you with the hearts and color.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O

Doing some testing for myself :)☼ ►♀♪ ☻
Drat for a second, I thought alt-2 was a pumpkin

13 is ♪ 14 is ♫

Does anyone know if there is a character map for this somewhere online? I don't even know what to search for.o_O

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥

13 is ♪ 14 is ♫

Does anyone know if there is a character map for this somewhere online? I don't even know what to search for.o_O
Chris, a pumpkin would be cool. I think we've discovered the ALT hieroglyphics!! :)

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥

13 is ♪ 14 is ♫

Chris I found pages of symbols but for some reason I can't link them here, so will just post them and others can copy and paste.

https://www.alt-codes.net/

And this one for Animal symbols! I thought of you, Chris, when I saw this one.

https://www.alt-codes.net/animal-symbols.php

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
@faerywings Chris, I can click on the animal symbol icons on the list above, they are auto copied, then I can paste them to Facebook and they show up, small but at least they show up. But, when I paste them here, I can see them, and enlarge them, but when I hit the Post reply thingie, the animals disappear and don't show up. Not sure why. ???