Oscraps

worldwide Pandemic
zlemon

worldwide Pandemic

While the coronavirus protections haven't greatly affected my life, the idea of periods of isolation that may be needed for the next two years has been preying on my psyche. And I'm working this out through my art. I am hoping to someday soon return to my bright colors and floral art.

This started out as an abstract and then the virus took over. Sigh. But as we all know art IS therapy.

Used APP Flaneur.

Thanks for looking.
Hope your therapy is helping, this is definitely out of your usual joyous realm. And Scary!

Wow! So creative page!
Standing O...
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=632583#post632583

Oohhh sweet Christy, I understand you so well, I wish I was your neighbor and could come to give you a big hug! Please seek professional help if it gets too bad with you in this nasty very bad time, you will be not the first one, of course I hope Art give you what you need at this moment, I think of you!

Your page is awesome, you've made a real monster, that's what covid is,
I can see you're mad at this monster, so great portrayed!

Congrats at the Standing O, so well deserved!

The concept of isolation gets to me too...and the sight of all the masks. (We New Yorkers take our masks seriously.) It's a nasty beast, this virus. Congrats on the Standing O!

It is good that you can let your artwork show in these trying times hopefully soon the sun will shine once more and you will find the colours that are still inside you and start to make warmer artwork.

I think there are a lot of people with the same feelings. Congratulations that you share it with us, and hopefully your art can help you and I look forward to more happy creations again, head on!

Today is the first time I've seen my family (other than my husband) in four months. It hurt not to hug them, but it lifted my spirits to see them. Take care, Christy! Use your art and I'll have a margarita or two with you! Congrats on the Standing O!

Congratulations on a heartfelt page. I have those same feelings and ache for the younger members of my family. Those tentacles of the beast encircling the earth are scary indeed.

Wow, you REALLY have captured the nature of the beast! So very expressive, and hopefully therapeutic. Amazing art, Christy!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout