What I Have Learned
isDK

What I Have Learned

What I Have Learned

aA wordart, paper APP Disquiet, linear photoblendz
concrete texture FW Studio
photos brennan-ehrhardt, pawel-czerwinski for unsplash
one of my fractals

With more time, there were things I always thought I would do. The time for snowboarding had long passed. I couldn't even sew face masks any more. Then I thought I would enjoy serious photo compositing. But when it came right down to it, it turned out I definitely didn't enjoy it after all.
So sorry I can't read your journaling, I love the colors and the beautiful sky, gorgeous!

Excellent journaling. I always told myself I would clean my house and organize my closets if I only had the time...well...turns out, it's NOT about the time and ALL about the inclination!

Well you make beautifully composed scrapbook/journal pages. Love the balance of color and subject on this. I find that clipping masks obviate the need for perfect compositions, although it is still somewhat instinctive. I often find myself modifying clipping masks to include most of my photo, because I took the time to compose it :)

Truthful journaling! I'm with Laura, it's not that I don't have the time, it's just that there are other things I'd rather be doing! Beautiful colors and balance between the two pages!

It would seem that finding out the truth about ones likes and dislikes allows one to move forward to other avenues.
You always have the most beautifully composed 2 page layouts. Although not in the strictest sense of the word, it would seem to me to be a composite of sorts.

agree 100% with Helene. You tried, you didn't like. You move on. I liked your composition though.

Self discovery.
Love the way you have incorporated the green on the left with the clip and it looks great on the stack of recolored photos.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout