Oscraps

Happy Birthday Sydney
frani_54

Happy Birthday Sydney

5-1-20: You've reached a milestone, you are finally a teenager. Mom and Dad wanted to make this a special day for you, but with the Covid-19 restrictions in place they had to get creative. They arranged a surprise drive by from all your friends. It was amazing to see the support and turnout from them. Wish we could have been there to see it live. Love Oma and Gampi!

AASPN_FotoInspired Template Pack2
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteBask_EdgeOverlay copy
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteEvenfall_Transfer6
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteGenerations_Overlay3
AASPN_ArtsyTransfersFlorence_2
AASPN_ArtPlayMiniPaletteModish_CelebrateWordART
AASPN_MultiMediaSummer1_2
I love the photos and how everyone came together to wish Sydney a Happy Birthday it's times like this that everyone shows just how much they care you can see that it was a wonderful day.

What a wonderful idea to make her day special! Love the festive colors for your title work.

This is wonderful! And sometimes the best we can do is chronicle it all from a distance. Your family will be even more grateful in the future when they look back at your documentation of this historic time. I'm in the same boat with my three kids and my grandson...and already worried about not being able to see the new arrival in October!

This is one of the best "lemonade" examples of how to celebrate a birthday for a new teen! Lots of happiness expressed.

Gorgeous birthday layout! Love the photos and colors!
Standing O...
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=632585&posted=1#post632585

Awesome celebration! A birthday that is unique and special! Congrats on the Standing O!

Love this great page Fran, she looks so very happy and the surprise drive by from all her friends must have be fantastic. Hopefully you can
celebrate her birthday together again next year!

Congrats on the Standing O!

Adorable photos and I love the big title across the top! A fun page of celebration despite the circumstances! Happy 13th to Sydney!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
frani_54
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout