Oscraps

Wombat adventure
melscrap

Wombat adventure

Credits list
What a spectacular layout. I love all the rustic elements you added. The chain fence, rope, and then softened it up with such pretty flowers. Love this photos. So adorable.

I love your layout Mel - the way you've done the frames with the clusters behind them is wonderful and those photos are amazing - thank you :heartpumpred:

Oh my goodness, they are sooo cute! I want one --- although it might (maybe!) be easier to adopt Ona @wombat146
Such a sweet page!~
awww you can adopt me anytime Miss Faery!!! :lovey3: I thought Mel caught my best side in those photos, don't you think? :cameraclick: But not sure why I was behind those bars (again!!). :no:

Fantastic layout Mel, your daughter is so sweet, and just love how you have scrapped these photos!

awww you can adopt me anytime Miss Faery!!! :lovey3: I thought Mel caught my best side in those photos, don't you think? :cameraclick: But not sure why I was behind those bars (again!!). :no:

Fantastic layout Mel, your daughter is so sweet, and just love how you have scrapped these photos!
Depends on who is on which side of the bars... Just sayin'.

I love those colors together. Beautiful layout. Cute photo she looks so pleased with it

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
melscrap
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename