Oscraps

WEEK 1 - ENJOY THE MESSY WEB
wombat146

WEEK 1 - ENJOY THE MESSY WEB

Made for the November AJ Challenge at Oscraps
Week 1
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/november-art-journal-challenge-gratitude-week-one.38635/#post-681933

The page was made with two of the prompts that Cindy provided in mind, namely "A favorite hobby" and "Something that makes you smile". This hobby of mine truly makes me happy and I still enjoy it immensely, even after doing it for some 12 years now. I think I will be doing it until I can't hold a mouse in my hand anymore! lol! :)
Credits list
Vicki Stegall Design:
Lucky and Blessed Solid Papers
Ransom Words no 2 - Life
Ransom - the Words
Forever This Elements
Let's Play with Templates and Papers 15 and 16 Bundle
Lucky and Blessed Elements
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/digital-scrapbooking-elements-lucky-and-blessed-vicki-stegall.html
Autumn Wings Scrapbook Kit
Magic in the Mess Elements
Magic in the Mess WordArt
Second Chances Digital Scrapbook Elements
Sometimes Digital Scrapbooking Elements
Griselda Elements
Phenomenal Woman Digital Scrapbook Flowers
Breathe Digital Scrapbook Page Kit

Sarapullka Scraps:
Fall Festival Digital Scrapbooking Collection
Music of Earth: Rythyms of Nature Bundle
Dreamers Journal October 2022 Kit
Life is a Garden Bundle

Asemic Writing Brushes | Crafty Button Design
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Stegall
OH MY GOSH! What a credit list :thud:!!!!
Don't you have anything else to do?? This search for the elements would take me three days and nights!! That was so creative and imaginative - unbelievable! I love the shape of the envelope. Fantastic page, Ona!

Last edited:
Oh my gosh what a list of supplies !!!!
and what a fabulous design i love love love this !

@Su_Sanne @veer @scribler @ClaireG Goodness ladies, thanks so much for your lovely comments!! :hug2: :beatingheart:

Susanne, it didn't take me long to find the stuff really, I guess I am pretty familar with all the designers stuff here so for the most part I knew just what kit I needed, the part that took the longest was simply listing them and finding the store link! :lol23::lol23:

Claire, wow! first time I have ever received a GSO for a partial page :giggle4: but am super excited none the less! :dancing6:dance4Thank you! xx

I'm impressed with the variety of products you pulled elements from as well! Everything came together perfectly. Congrats on your GSO!

Layout information

Category
Art Journal
Added by
wombat146
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename