Oscraps

November Art Journaling Week 1
Cherylndesigns

November Art Journaling Week 1

I used the prompt "A favorite thing about where I live", which is the lake. The Divided Template by Ona @wombat146 ):):):)

I used Lakeside Elements and Lakeside Word Art by Mixed Media by Erin.
Credits list
Lakeside Elements by Mixed Media by Erin: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Lakeside-Elements-by-Mixed-Media-by-Erin.html
Lakeside Word Art by Mixed Media by Erin: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Lakeside-Words-by-Mixed-Media-by-Erin.html
Divided Template by Ona @wombat146
Photo: Personal
Designer(s) Used:
  1. mixed media by Erin >>
Fabulous layout Cheryl, what a great photo to use and love your cluster work as well!! ♥ btw why do I have a pouty face next to my username in your post???!!! :lol23: :lol23: :lol23: :lol23: :lol23:
Well, let me go change that pouty face right now, Ona!! :giggle4::giggle4: It was late, what can I say? That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I'm so glad you like my layout so far in spite of the pouty face. That was a fun, but tricky little template - thanks so much for the challenge - it was a lot of fun trying to figure out which one to use. :heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred:

I figured out how that happened. I just went to change it and remembered that I did the old school colon/bracket to make the "smiley face" and hit the wrong bracket. :lol23::lol23::lol23:

Last edited:
Looks like an absolutely gorgeous place to go to the lake. Really like the element placement too. Thank you for joining the challenge.

Well, let me go change that pouty face right now, Ona!! :giggle4::giggle4: It was late, what can I say? That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I'm so glad you like my layout so far in spite of the pouty face. That was a fun, but tricky little template - thanks so much for the challenge - it was a lot of fun trying to figure out which one to use. :heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred:

I figured out how that happened. I just went to change it and remembered that I did the old school colon/bracket to make the "smiley face" and hit the wrong bracket. :lol23::lol23::lol23:
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: how life can change so dramatically with using the wrong bracket key!!!!! :lol23::lol23::lol23::lol23::lol23::hug2:

Layout information

Category
Art Journal
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename