Oscraps

Waterfall
ksacry

Waterfall

We have stopped for a break at Lucia Falls many times but we have always been on a road rally, with no time to take in the beauty. This time we stopped the day before the rally so we could take time to photograph the falls. Lucia Falls Regional Park, Clark County, Washington. A 24-acre park that follows the north shore of the East Fork of the Lewis River. August 19, 2022

Construction: I started with ArtPlay Palette Hinge Solid Paper #1. I duplicated the paper, applying blend mode Multiply to bring out the texture.
I placed HingeFotoBlendz No. 1 #2 and clipped my photo to the fotoblendz layer. I wanted to extend the picture so I placed Hinge FotoBlendz No. 1 #1 above the other fotoblend layer and to the left, clipping the same photo to the fotoblendz layer.
I placed just the gold, color, and stain layers of ArtsyTransfers Hinge #5 above the Hinge FotoBlendz No. 1 #1 leaf layer. I changed the color of the leaf layer to match the green in my photo. I duplicated the leaf layer, applying Color Dodge blend mode.
I then recolored the Hinge FotoBlendz No. 1 #2 leaf layer.
I placed the MultiMedia No. 8 #5 from the Collection BONUS. I used the ArtPlay Palette Hinge Crochet under the multimedia cluster. I also added a bit of the crochet to the upper left corner using blend mode Overlay at 70% opacity. The shadow was reduced to 25%Opacity..
I added the. Wood word “Fall” from Autumn WordART Mix No. 5 and interwove it into the multimedia cluster. I then added just the word art “water” from Beach WordART Mix No. 4 “Just Add Water”, changing the color to brown.
The text is font Baskerville Old Face.
Credits list
aA classic Anna Release Hinge On Sale now through ends September 7th 9am EDT.
AnnaRelease 27 September 2019
Supplies used in this layout:
ArtPlay Palette Hinge
ArtsyTransfers Hinge
Autumn WordART Mix No. 5
Hinge FotoBlendz No. 1
Beach WordART Mix No. 4
Wow! I can see why you'd want to make a special stop at these falls. Beautiful.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename