Oscraps

Until we meet again
Adryane

Until we meet again

Credits
**coming to the store on January 28, 2022**
ArtPlay Palette Reverie (paper, transfers, brushes)
Reverie WordARTMix No.1
MultiMedia Reverie No.1

also
StainedGlows No.1
ArtPlay Palette Sweet Baby (locket)
ArtsyStains No.10
ButtonThreadz No.3
ButtonThreadz No.5

Process...
I sort of extracted the photo, then set it to darken on one of the solids from the new APP. I built up the transfers at the top of the page to resemble a mirror (I hope). I added the reflection by flipping the photo and changing the blending mode to Color Burn. I used a transfer from the APP to get the watery/painted lines. I added the locket and attached it with buttonthreadz. Added some more brushwork, then added the vertical texture which mirrors the painted lines on both sides, provides a space for the journaling, and helps balance the page. Added the title and the journaling (Tom Petty lyrics ... I still can't go home without listening to Free Fallin'). Called it done after a little work on some of the shadows.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: bcazzell and ksacry
Beautiful. Love the locket tucked under the torn paper, and I'll have to see when I get the release, which magic came in the APP and which is yours, but it's there. ;)

Beautiful blending and amazing textures. Love the locket with the 1 photo waiting to meet up again. Creative!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Adryane
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename