Oscraps

Artplay Coolth Collection ON SALE
dwsewbiz

Artplay Coolth Collection ON SALE

Photos from my weekend in FotoInspired Format. We are getting a sneak peak at spring, having spotted my first daffodil in the neighborhood, and I am almost done with a new sweater.
We've finally finished setting up Ozzy's room with a comfy toddler bed (filled with bedding made for his mama, thus rather pink), and we got cool new washer and dryer that are WIFI enabled and controllable via Alexa.
Credits list
ForoInspired Template Album 2T
ArtPlay Coolth Collection:
MultiMedia Branches 2
Thsi is a piecemeal design, where I choose the Masks and Frames from a FotoInspired Template and place them (and rearrange several times to get a balance), then embellish.
I added Graphic Pen sketch filters to my mundane room photos to jazz them up a bit.
Also added "mattes" - simple rectangles of a solid Coolth paper - to give more foundation to the photos.
Used a favorite brush to add more blue to the pages to balance the sky photo.
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/AnnaRelease-11-January-2019.html
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Reactions: cyanne22 and ksacry
So many things I like about this page - the placement of art behind your photo frames, the beads (pearls) looking like dew drops falling from the flower, the cluster flowing from one page to the next! I don't agree that Laundry can be "cool" though :rolleyes:

So many things I like about this page - the placement of art behind your photo frames, the beads (pearls) looking like dew drops falling from the flower, the cluster flowing from one page to the next! I don't agree that Laundry can be "cool" though :rolleyes:
haha - our new washer and dryer are WIFI enabled and we can control then from Alexa ;-) So for now at least, it's quite a novelty to do laundry :)

Yay! We ordered our new Maytag Smart set today. It'll be six weeks before they arrive. The store was impressed we're replacing ones from 1985. Your daffodil already, while it snowed here today, just blows my mind.

Yay! We ordered our new Maytag Smart set today. It'll be six weeks before they arrive. The store was impressed we're replacing ones from 1985. Your daffodil already, while it snowed here today, just blows my mind.
Our existing set was not too old (came with the house), but the washer smelled funny; we tried cleaning products, then just decided to replace. Like for many things these days, there were stock issues, but they were able to get the Maytag set - they are really nice!

I love this kind of page with a happy mix, full of things to watch! and what memories for later!

I like the new wifi washer and dryer! Lots of goodness going on in your home and a touch of spring! Happy Day!

Love your page filled with lots of interesting things, and all the blue on the laundry page. You are too technology advanced for me, I still have to push a button. lol...

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename