Oscraps

Today
What a gorgeous page! I love your beautiful photos and the stamping and inking behind them! I love the different styled word art you used and the scattered elements!

Here I love the mix of my own photos with those from the collections. A very clever idea. The pops of blue and green give a special accent too. Nicely composed. Thanks for joining the Sketch Challenge this month.

Here I love the mix of my own photos with those from the collections. A very clever idea. The pops of blue and green give a special accent too. Nicely composed. Thanks for joining the Sketch Challenge this month.
Thank you :D

How have I not seen this page before??? Love everything about it - the color palette, the newspaper transfer, the blue on the side, the paper collage vibe... not to mention that your take on the sketch challenge is super creative... awesome page all around.

How have I not seen this page before??? Love everything about it - the color palette, the newspaper transfer, the blue on the side, the paper collage vibe... not to mention that your take on the sketch challenge is super creative... awesome page all around.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
Caro
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename