Oscraps

Challenge #5: It Ain't Pretty
isDK

Challenge #5: It Ain't Pretty

This page faces https://oscraps.com/community/media/challenge-3-oh-hello-you.381330/
I started with this black & white challenge, not reading any of the others. I don't work in B&W, and think it's just generally not best for wildlife. But I did want to get these x-rays into my book, and always hate my photo anyway no matter what I do to it, so maybe I could 'hide' it in a page where color distracts me from it. Then I took a break to figure out what on the left page, and reading another challenge, I thought why not make them go together.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Paper (winter), Eudaimonia-SketchBook
Rachel Jefferies: True and Free
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/august-challenge-5-sketch.38005/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Rachel Jefferies
I love this...I still need to get an ankle joint replacement since I broke my ankle back in 2001, but I am just holding out as long as I can...ugh. Awesome LO :heartpumpred:

Amazing layout. I really like the use of the sketchbook. It fits so well. And the scattered elements add the finishing touch to your page.
Your photos look dramatic and remind me of my broken ankle that needed surgery.
Thanks for joining the Sketch Challenge this month.

Amazing layout. I really like the use of the sketchbook. It fits so well. And the scattered elements add the finishing touch to your page.
Your photos look dramatic and remind me of my broken ankle that needed surgery.
Thanks for joining the Sketch Challenge this month.
You have had a broken ankle, as well?!! I hope yours healed better than mine...ugh. Mine wasn't just the ankle though, so probably different...it ended up dislocating and then three different breaks in the area...I still am shocked that it happened to me, but I did always have ankle injuries while playing volleyball in highschool...or just walking on grass...LOL

You have had a broken ankle, as well?!! I hope yours healed better than mine...ugh. Mine wasn't just the ankle though, so probably different...it ended up dislocating and then three different breaks in the area...I still am shocked that it happened to me, but I did always have ankle injuries while playing volleyball in highschool...or just walking on grass...LOL
I missed the last step of the stairs and didn't even realize that my ankle was broken. I thought it was a sprain. Since it was an accident at work, I had to go to the hospital for examination, and there I received the "good" news that it was a multiple fracture. During the operation everything was fixed with a plate and screws. After a year they were removed and fortunately I have no more problems.

I missed the last step of the stairs and didn't even realize that my ankle was broken. I thought it was a sprain. Since it was an accident at work, I had to go to the hospital for examination, and there I received the "good" news that it was a multiple fracture. During the operation everything was fixed with a plate and screws. After a year they were removed and fortunately I have no more problems.
I am happy for you that it ended up healing well and the fact that they removed all of that is awesome, as well....those freaking steps...seriously...LOL I am SO mindful while walking down steps, and across anywhere, really...lol You never know what is about to happen at your feet....lol

There you are!!! Love seeing who you actually are in this page! Sorry about the ankle, but glad it healed nicely! Great take on the challenge!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename