Oscraps

This
cfile

This

I cannot believe that photo is 51 years old now.. my cousin sent it to me last August.. the person sitting in the black outfit with the black/white top is my Mom, and while my hair is still the same color that is in the photo of my braids (with some streaks of white) I look like my Mom now.
Credits list
Credits:
Lynn Grieveson & Rachel Jefferies | Kindness Changes Everything Collection
also sold Seperately:
Lynn Grieveson & Rachel Jefferies | Kindness Changes Everything - Elements
Lynn Grieveson & Rachel Jefferies | Kindness Changes Everything - Paper Pack
Lynn Grieveson & Rachel Jefferies | Kindness Changes Everything - Mixed Media Elements
Lynn Grieveson & Rachel Jefferies | Kindness Changes Everything - Journal Cards
also used:
Lynn Grieveson | Happy Times Template
font: Times New Roman Italic
Christa, what a fabulous page! Unfortunately I can relate to things 51 years ago hahhhaaaa!!! I would have been 18 years old!!! gahhhhh!!!! lol! Love your cluster work and how you have designed your page........ and love that you kept the photo in colour too.

Christa, what a fabulous page! Unfortunately I can relate to things 51 years ago hahhhaaaa!!! I would have been 18 years old!!! gahhhhh!!!! lol! Love your cluster work and how you have designed your page........ and love that you kept the photo in colour too.
Thank you Ona and for your sweet comments.. I still don't think of myself as just turning 60 last September LOL.. I think I look younger than my mother did here (she was 36 in the photo) LOL weird how times change. Thank you re design and cluster :) Hugs!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
cfile
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename