Oscraps

This Place
ksacry

This Place

Text Reads: Salt Creek Recreation Area. They have a campground and lots of trails. Dave went to this place as a child with his family. He can even point out the place they always camped. March 21, 2023

Construction: I started with the Scenic Template Album No 9 page 8. I removed the template’s fotoblendz layer. I replaced it with FotoBlendz Overlays No 10 #5, rotated. I clipped my 3 deer photos to the frame masks and a photo of the brambles in the background to the fotoblendz overlay.
I added the slide from the palette (no mask so the background shows through) and clipped solid paper #1 to the frame at blend mode Multiply at 50%. I enhanced the colored strip with a Hue/Saturation adjustment layer.
I added various palette transfers and artsy transfers to fill out the background.
I used Quaintville Palette elements to create the cluster with the Quaint WordART Mix No 1 wood words and beaded threadz.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
Such a pretty background, the photos against the green just pop. Love the addition of the deer element :)

Fantastics photos and composition. I love the texture on the background and the little deer element.

I love how you use the little ceramic deer. He's just the right color with the flower and he completes the circle of deer.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename