Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-eunoia-adryane-600.jpg
Adryane

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-eunoia-adryane-600.jpg

This is cousin Mimi, many times removed. Pretty sure this is the only photo I have of her (original is far right).

Credits
ArtPlay Palette Eunoia (paper, transfers, brushes)
Eunoia WordArt Clusters No.1
FotoBlendz Overlays No.21
ArtPlay Palette Melic (yellow flower)
ArtPlay Mini Palette Aoristic (overlay)
ArtPlay Palette Sol (yellow gem)
Gold Paint No.1
ArtPlay Palette Evergreen (jeweled button)

Process...
I started with solid from APP Eunoia and, using the fotoblendz overlay, came up with a version of Mimi's face that I could build off of. The striped paper was "squished" from its 12x12 format to a 12x4 format and duplicated 2 times giving the thinner stripes. I built the flashy parts with transfers and brushes. Added the flowers, the brush on her head that looks like feathers (to me), the gems, and some textures. The words were taken from the different .psd files for the wordart. Added the original photo, some journaling, a little bit of the cool stitching that comes in Eunoia and called it done.

Thanks for looking :)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Wow this is awesome.. fantastic blend work. So glad you used this photo of your cousin. Wow she sure had her secrets!!! I am thrilled that you enlarged her face for the blending.. such a "royal" looking page! .. Fantastic and stunning. It is a Standing O from me!! :) Congratulations!!!

I like the mix of blues and yellows, and the nostalgic feel the striped background paper gives. Congrats on your Standing O!

Wow this is awesome.. fantastic blend work. So glad you used this photo of your cousin. Wow she sure had her secrets!!! I am thrilled that you enlarged her face for the blending.. such a "royal" looking page! .. Fantastic and stunning. It is a Standing O from me!! :) Congratulations!!!
Thanks so much for the Standing O!

Congrats on the SO! Love the bold, bright colors and her feather head band, it looks like feathers to me also.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Adryane
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename