Oscraps

This Family
ksacry

This Family

Another heritage layout for my Wolf Family Reunion.
Text Reads: Charles Wolf Family: (back row) Rose Therese, Edward L, Carolyn Elizabeth, Charles Herman (front) Elizabeth Wollenschlager, Joseph Louis, Charles Alfort, who Immigrated in 1871 from Illfurth, France.
Charles married Elizabeth in Milwaukee on Sept 25, 1885.
Charles moved to many cities in pursuit of better brewing jobs and his children were each born in different cities.
He finally settled in Sioux City as the Brew Master at Heidelbrew brewery.
The first Wolf house, built by Charles at 109 Myrtle Street in Sioux City. He used found materials for forms and some of the building.

Construction: I used ArtPlay Palette Archive’s Solid Paper #2 for the background. I colorized my photo in Photoshop’s Neural filter and then duplicated it, blended with Color Burn and 30% fill. The photo was clipped to a highly modified Scenic Layered Template No 9 #19 FotoBlendz layer. I created a sketch of the modern photo taken of the house, added adjustment layers and clipped it to the template’s frame mask. I used a frame from Scenic Layered Template No 9 #16 and clipped the brewery picture with a photo filter adjustment.
I placed the shadow frame from FotoInspired Template Pack 3B #3 and put photo extractions of Charles’ beer pitcher and pail in the cubbies with shadows.
I used elements from various Anna’s supplies for the title cluster. Patriarch WordART Mix No 1wood word “this” is no longer available.
Credits list
Scenic Layered Template No 9 (fotoblendz, various layers)
FotoInspired Template Pack No 3B (shadow frame, paper frame)
ArtPlay Palette Archive (paper, lace, ribbon)
ArtPlay Palette Family (skribble)
ArtPlay Palette Patriarch (Button, beer glass)
Family WordTransfers No 1 (family transfer in title cluster)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
great family photo. i love the clustering on the top left with the beer mug as a reference to your ancestor's profession.

Wonderful heritage page and photo. Love the sepia tones with a touch of color!

Love the pink hue coming through the top photo and way the top cluster works on a diagonal with the lace at the bottom.

There is so much to love in this page!! Your photo is incredible, and I love the journaling so we can get to know these people a little better. The small photos give context to their lives!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-archive-ksacry-charles-alfort-wolf-family.jpg
File size
247.8 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout