Oscraps

Lets Swim!
Applechick

Lets Swim!

Using the ArtPlay Paraiso Collection on sale from today!

Very simple page using a plain cardstock to start with a template on top. I turned off some of the template masks and used a transfer from the AP in the background instead, clipping one of the artsy papers to two of the remaining masks. Masked and extracted the larger photograph then just dropped the remaining pics into the masks, creating a little OOB with the baby's hand.
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
Fabulous beach photos and page. It takes lots of work to get ready for the page, but it's all worth to sit in a lounge, baby sleeping, reading a book.

Another 'pearl layout', great photos, I love the photo in the background the most, a sweet sleeping baby and mom can read a book in peace, wow, your page is just stunning!!

A perfect capture of a time and a place and the little things it takes to bring up baby. Love the photos, the way the brighter pool photos surround the sleeping baby and mom photo, and that great book extraction! (But I have to say, I thought Nine Perfect Strangers was a little weak compared to Big Little Lies and What Alice Forgot :) ).

the cover of the book matches the colour of the pool perfectly, great shot. wonderful composition and design of the background.

Right? It takes a lot to get a baby ready for a pool day. Love the fun book extraction.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Applechick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename