Oscraps

Paradise Found
Miki

Paradise Found

Sometimes you don't have to go very far to realized that you have found paradise ...
Credits list
This limited option is back at a 53% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers. This product will no longer be available after June 28, 2023 at 9am EST.
Artplay Paraiso Collection
Artplay Palette Paraiso (paper, transfers, artstroke, label word
Artsy Transfers Paraiso
Tropical Flowers 1
Paradise WordART Mix 1
Hipster Plume FotoBlendz 7

Artplay Palette Blessings 1 (deer)
Artplay Palette Evenfall (button)
Artplay MiniPalette Demode (splatters)
MultiMedia Flowers 14
MultiMedia Suns 4 (string)
Holiday Presets 1
Paper Textures 18

Process
A solid paper from APP Parasio was used as the foundation for the page. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask, duplicated with the blending mode changed to soft light. A Tropical flower brush was stamped in white over the darker side of the photo. Transfers 2 and 5 from the kit, plus AT Paraiso_3 were added. A paper texture was layered over the photo, framing it. A cluster was created using MM Flowers 14, the deer, button, string and label word. Splatters and an artstroke wwre added. The page was completed by adding a title from Paradise WordART Mix with a stroke and shadow.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry and Marleen
Just the beautiful photo of your great house is already a layout in itself. A great blending, I love the cluster and the deer, gorgeous!!

A beautiful house, great framing with that paper texture! Love the cluster - have to smile at the inclusion of the deer, which I know eat your garden :)

I agree you've found your paradise! Beautiful place and beautiful page. I like the blending and the little Red Kardinal (Birds name in German) :)

oh yes, i can imagine that it is paradise to be allowed to live in this house and these surroundings.
I like the recessed texture that puts the house in the centre.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-paraiso-collection-miki-paradise-found.jpg
File size
623.8 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout