Oscraps

The World Needs What You Got!
Miki

The World Needs What You Got!

This is the inspiration homework assignment that Anna assigned to the 2023 Travel Project group.
Credits list
Artplay Eudaimonia Collection
Artplay Palette Eudaimonia
Travel WordART Cluster 1

Process
A solid paper from APP Eudaimonia was used as the foundation for the page. The larger photo was extracted, a halftone and sticker were added with a custom shadow. Paper textures from the kit were placed on the page. Two cut holes with shadows added were made in the paper texture_2. The color of the banner was changed using the hue/saturation adjustment tool, and layered over the holes. A layer mask was added, withe a hard black brush areas of the wooden toothpick were erased, leaving the impression that the banner passed through the paper texture. The image of the 3 kids was extracted with a color burn blending mode added. The page was completed by adding wordart and journaling.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: tativero and NAdams
I love this one too - congrats on the Standing O! Love the extraction with the stroke and the paper textures - genious!

Congratulations on the Standing O - totally deserved. Your page is so creative and technically awesome - the textures, the extraction, the blending... and colors are so perfect!

This one is a mind-sticker. When I saw it in the 2023 Album Project chat, it went POW right between my eyes. I want to copy this a million times, and I bow before your design (and digital) mastery. Oh, congrats on that most well deserved Standing O!

I am SO impressed with your homework! I'm still noodling and jotting after a week. Can you believe I really don't know what I scrap, and what the future me will think? I must be overthinking it. Anyway, this is brilliant. Love the divides of the page and the way you used colored text! It is going to make me sad when I no longer have someone to play with. I believe looking back at all the play with help me feel better (which means I need to get someone else to take pics while I'm rolling around on the floor and such). :)

Congrats on the Standing O, well deserved for a brilliant and perfect layout. Love the journaling.

This page is super, two people in love that is so great, the white edge is beautiful, and your journaling great as usual.

Congrats on the well deserved Standing O!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Eudaimonia-collection-miki-world-needs-what-you-got.jpg
File size
506.4 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout