Oscraps

Doe, a Deer - Big Photo
vickyday

Doe, a Deer - Big Photo

Done for the July Big Photo Challenge found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/july-challenge-6-big-photo.37913/

Journaling reads: No matter how often you see them, and no matter if you have had problems with them eating your plants, there is just something about seeing deer that takes your breath away. They are so graceful. You just want to watch them and take their picture.
While we were in the mountains, the set- ting for the resort was conducive to deer being present. You could tell that they were used to people being around because as people drove through the guard gate and drove right up next to them to take a picture of them with their phones, the deer just kept eating. They didn’t even run when someone walked up to take a picture.
I thought the deer in front was a doe. However, I am seeing the beginnings of antlers above its eyes since I have enlarged the photo. And, if you look closely, the bigger deer has one entire antler miss- ing on the side next to the building. So, I guess I need to refer to these guys as bucks instead of does!
Pinnacle Inn Resort, 7/4/23
Credits list
I began with the first template from Anna and colored the stains with colors picked from the photo. The leaves and berries in the corners are from Lorie’s kit.
WaterColor Template Album No. 9 by Anna Aspnes
Drifting Snow Dreams by Lorie Davison
Fonts are Mistral and Arial Narrow
Photo is mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Lorie Davison
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and Su_Sanne
What a beautiful layout! Your photo is amazing! I also love to see deer! Once, on a backroad, I saw two baby deer just walking in the middle of the road! They were so beautiful with their white spots! I love that you journaled about the photo. I also love your leaf and berry clusters. They are beautiful and the perfect accent for your photo!

I agree, there is something wonderful about deer - even when they are eating your plants. I love your title and that these turned out to be bucks.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename